FS/T: Tiny Single Board Computers, touchscreen LCD, lots more

widefault

Supreme [H]ardness
FS/T: Tiny Single Board Computers, touchscreen LCD, lots more

First off, these are the trades I'm looking for:
-1.6Ghz or 1.73Ghz Pentium-M, 533MHz bus
-Pentium-M 479 motherboards, would LOVE a DFI i855GME
-Embedded/Single Board Computer related stuff

NOT LOOKING TO BUY ANY OF THE ABOVE, ONLY WANT TO TRADE FOR THEM.

And the for sale stuff
Prefer US only, if outside the US tell me BEFORE you start dealing
Prices do NOT include shipping
I ship USPS Priority for most locations, you want another method you can have it as long as you're paying shipping
reduced prices for multiple purchases
all items guaranteed alive on arrival, but otherwise sold as is
PayPal preferred
heatware and Ebay under widefault
e-mail is [email protected]

SBC#2 is an ICP Wafer-7850. 3.5" Form factor. i815e chipset, socket 370. All the features of a normal i815 board, just in a teeny size(4" x6"). As such, no expansion except through USB, but with everything onboard you really don't need much. Has 44 pin IDE header, and also has a compact flash slot that it is bootable AND supports Microdrives! Comes with PIII-800, heatsink/fan, 256MB SODIMM, and cable kit. Power is from a standard molex, I've used an old external SCSI case power supply with no problems. This will take up to a 1Ghz PIII!!! Manual

$150

SBC#3 is an Arbor EmETX-i702]. This is an ETX form factor System-On-Module. Supports 400MHz FSB Pentium-M and Celeron-Ms from 1.3GHz to 2.0GHz. Fulls specs at the link. Bare board only, no manuals, cables, or carrier board. The one I have is slightly different than at the link, it doesn't have the ISA bridge chip on board. Sort of a "legacy-free" setup. Board was well over $500 new, has served its purpose and been replaced with a custom board so I'm trying to recoup what I can. This is for the advanced tinkerer, it needs a carrier board and custom heatsink to be of much use. Carrier boards(normal ATX and 5.25" EBX) run around $120 but can be found used. Comes with 256MB DDR SODIMM, too.

$50

Some other stuff, shipping NOT included if it's not listed:

Celeron-M 360J - 1.4Ghz based on Dothan C0 core. Good overclocker, will hit the 2.1Ghz range pretty easily. Never went farther because my board wouldn't allow it.

$40 shipped

Celeorn-M 350J - 1.3Ghz based on Dothan C0 core. Another good overclocker, 2.1Ghz range as well, also limited by the board, Retail chip with box, no sticker.

$35 shipped

10GB 2.5" laptop drive based mp3 player. "Songbank", not the latest or greatest but it works. Easily upgradeable to a larger drive. Comes with Songbank, carry case, power adapter, USB cable, manual, and driver/software CD. Doesn't come with the original ear buds, because they've been used and that's just gross to pass on to another person. - $100

RCA Lyra WMA player with 32MB Compact Flash card - Model RD2201A - Refurb that comes with all the original bits. Allegedly plays mp3s, but uses some dumbass encryption. Works GREAT with wma files and uses compact flash cards for storage. I've had no problems with multiple 256MB cards, but haven't tried any larger. Not an iPod by any stretch, but cheap and reliable. - $30 shipped, add a 256MB flash card for $15 more

Tyan Tomcat i815t - socket 370, Tualatin support, dual 10/100 but one is flakey - $20
Intel 4 port Wireless router, 4 10/100, 802.11b - $15
PCB from one of the above, broken LEDs but works fine - $10
2x340MB IBM microdrives - $25 each, $40 for the pair
IDE 100MB Zip drive - $5
Maze4 copper-top for P4, 3/8" barbs - $25
Maze1C for S370/462, 3/8" barbs - $20
5.25" acrylic res, 3/8" barbs - $15
Diamond Stealth PCI - older S3 card, $5
Rendition Verite PCI - $5
256MB stick of registered DDR266, Infineon CL2 - $20
EDO DIMMs, 64MB and 128MB - $20

bumpage,

more info requested on ECS iBuddie/Desknote (pictures or whatnot)

12" Touchscreen- includes power adapter and everything? I presume all of the other cables are standard- USB for the touch-screen, and VGA input?

Have 512MB DDR DIMM for you (Buffalo Micron-C, cas2.5 no problem; should even do 2.5-2-2) and NetGear 802.11g PCMCIA card for you in trade for just the screen, if you're interested. I can add a little cash (though not much, unfortunately).

Travelstar is 4200rpm.

Pics of Desknote....
http://www.widefault.com/other/tm01.jpg
http://www.widefault.com/other/tm02.jpg
http://www.widefault.com/other/tm03.jpg
http://www.widefault.com/other/tm04.jpg
http://www.widefault.com/other/tm05.jpg

I have a pending deal on the touchscreen and SBC, but here are some answers. The touchscreen would need a controller to operate seperate from the SBC. Touch controller is serial. All cables are included for it to work with the SBC, any other method would probably need some parts.

SBC #1 Board with touchscreen, Where would I find information on this and how to set it up. This sounds like something I can use. What I want to do is run a setup in a car to tune it. I could run Win 98 and utilize the touchscreen. The program I would want to use is by AEM. Go to www.aempower.com, go to the electronics forum, and download the software. Would this work? If so, let me know if your deal falls through and I'll take it. Where can I read ablut this boards?
Thanks, Gary

Best bet is too google PCM-5820. There are a few things out there on the board, but in reality it's nothing more than a really small PC.

Back