FS/T: Thinkpad X200 (4gb, 250gb, 9-cell, fingerprint, wifi-N, warranty) + more parts!

slugg

Weaksauce
COMPONENTS:

WinTV PVR 150 TV Tuner. Works with Vista and Windows 7 - 29$ shipped

2x1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 desktop memory. Yes this is 2 GB total, not 4. I'm shipping it in the 4GB package. - $25 shipped

2x512MB DDR2-533 Laptop Memory. Yes this is 1 GB total, not 2. I'm shipping it in 2x1GB packages. Pulled from a Dell laptop. - $12 shipped

Creative Soundblaster Live Sound Card. Bare card. Great sounding little card for the money - way better than integrated. Compatible with Linux, Mac (Hackintosh), and all versions of Windows (including 7). - $14 shipped

Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Sound Card. Sounds great! Comes with original box and everything that came in it except for the X-Fi logo stickers. Includes a low profile bracket that you can optionally put on. Compatible with the front-panel connector on your case, too. Works with XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Haven't tried it on Linux. - $59 shipped

[L=Apple Mini Display Port to VGA Adapter]http://gerryhernandez.com/x200/IMG_0008.JPG[/L]. - $14 shipped

LAPTOP:

I'm mildly interested in trading this for a unibody macbook or a 13" macbook pro. I could add cash if needed.

All parts are 100% genuine. This laptop has never been modified. It's in mint condition with only a couple VERY MINOR wear-and-tear marks that are too small to show up in a picture. Full "bumper-to-bumper" warranty, including accidental damage protection, until 09/24/2009. I'm the original owner. I even have the original box, which is how I plan to ship it.

X200 Pic 1
X200 Pic 2
X200 Pic 3

Specs:

Lenovo Thinkpad X200:
- 12.1" 1280x800 matte screen
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 - 2.26 ghz
- 4 gb DDR 3 1066
- 250 gb 5400 RPM hard drive
- Fingerprint Reader
- 9 cell battery (I average 8 to 9 hours on battery)
- Windows Vista Business 64 bit (this has been upgraded, but I'll include it; yes it's a genuine license)
- Intel WiFi A/B/G/N 5300 (Centrino 2 platform)
- Webcam
- Multi-card reader
- WWAN upgradable
- ThinkPad Protection Warranty (covers accidental damage)

I'd rather trade, but $1050 + shipping is my asking price to buy it out-right.

In terms of shipping, I'm pretty flexible. I don't mind shipping first in a trade so that you have no down-time, so long as your Heatware satisfies me. Just PM me if you're interested.

Oh and I live in Tampa, FL, just in case anyone would like to meet up locally. I frequently visit Orlando and Tarpon Springs, too.

Thanks for reading! Bumps are greatly appreciated. My Heatware is "slugg".

If you want an immediate response, feel free to call me at (813)843-0940. My name is Gerry (Jerry).

WANT TO TRADE FOR:

- 13" Unibody Macbook or Macbook Pro
- LGA775 CPU with Virtualization Technology (Basically, an E5xxx or higher)
- 500gb to 1.5 TB internal SATA hard drive

^^ My card is not the "Fatal1ty" version. It's the normal XtremeGamer... Click on the link to see a picture. Additionally, if your primary goal is to do audio work, any SoundBlaster is a terrible choice. PM me and I can guide you through a smart purchase, if you want.

bumpercars!

Back