FS/T: Sempron, Radeon X1950Pro, bucket of PC games (RPGs, sims, RTS, etc)

dderidex

Supreme [H]ardness
PC hardware
  • Saitek P2500 'rumble' gamepad
    Condition: No box, unused
    Description: 2 shoulder buttons, 8-way d-pad, 6 pad buttons, 2 analog sticks, shift key provides up to 20 programmable functions
    ---Asking price - $20 shipped---
  • Logitech Trackman Wheel
    Condition: Open box, unused
    Description: USB trackball. 3 buttons, including scroll wheel button.
    ---Asking price - $25 shipped---
  • MSI Star Key 2.0 USB 1.1 Bluetooth2.0 Transceiver
    Description: Adds Bluetooth (up to 2.0) capability to any PC with a spare USB port! "3Mbps, 100 Meters (range)"
    ---Asking price - $20 shipped---
  • Shuttle PC9-WH Dual White USB 2.0 port expansion kit
    Description: Well, see the Newegg link. Adds 2 USB ports to the back of your computer in the place of a parallel-port 'punch out' in the motherboard's back panel plate. Designed for use with Shuttle systems, but should work slightly more universally than that.
    ---Asking price - $5 (no shipping, must be bought with another item)---
  • USB 2.0 digital media card reader for 3.5" slot
    Condition: No box (I think), tested but unused
    Description: Again, see Newegg link. Comes with faceplates in 3 different colors (black, beige, silver). Supported Card Formats: xD, T-Flash, SM, SD, MiniSD, Extreme SD, Extreme III SD, Ultra II SD, MMCI, MMCII, RS-MMC, MMC4.0, ULTRA MMC, HS RS MMC, MS, MS-PRO, MS-DUO, MS PRO-DUO, Extreme MS PRO, Extreme III MS PRO, HS MS-MG PRO DUO, MS-MAGICGATE, MS-MG-PRO, MS-MG-DUO, MS-MG-PRO-DUO, MS-ROM, HS MS-MG PRO, Micro DRIVE, Ultra II MS PRO, CFI, CFII, Extreme CF, ExtremeIII CF, Ultra II CF, HS CF Card
    ---Asking price - $5 (no shipping, must be bought with another item)---

PC games + DVD
(All in original retail boxes in GREAT condition - at least one completely unopened)
  • Neverwinter Nights: Diamond (RPG - unopened)
    • Neverwinter Nights
    • Shadows of Undrentide
    • Hordes of the Underdark
    • Kingmaker
  • The Longest Journey (Adventure - re-issued single DVD edition)
  • Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth (RTS)
  • Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption (RTS - expansion only. Hey, it adds B-Wings, Super Star Destroyers, TIE Interceptors and the Eclipse!)
  • (movie) 'Pitch Black' widescreen DVD
    ---Asking price - $40, or $35 with trackball or gamepad---

In recap of the above, plus an additional item, there would be three potential bundles:
  • Radeon X1950 Pro + Sempron '3500' = $150 shipped
  • Radeon X1950 Pro + whole stack of games = $200 shipped
  • Extra awesome offer: Radeon X1950 Pro + whole stack of games + Sempron '3500' + 'Pitch Black' widescreen DVD = $215 shipped

Sold to chemist_slime @ [H]
  • Sappire Radeon X1950 Pro 256mb GDDR3 PCI-E video card.
    As seen here for $175 shipped. Original retail box, works great, never overclocked.
    ---Asking price $135 shipped---
  • AMD Sempron '3500+' Socket 939 CPU.
    SDA3500DIO3BW
    According to this page, that makes this a 'Venice' core. It does have 256kb cache rather than the 128kb common in Semprons. These have a reputation as being screaming overclockers, but I don't have a motherboard that can do that. CPU-only.
    ---Asking price $25 shipped, or $15 with above video card (always handy to have a backup CPU!)---

Sold to lloose @ [H]
  • 'Ultimate Flight Collection' (Simulation)
    • IL2 Sturmovik
    • Lock On: Modern Air Combat
    • Pacific Fighters
  • 'IL2 Gold pack' (Simulation)
    • IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles
    • IL2 Sturmovik: Ace Expansion Pack
  • Guild Wars: Nightfall (MMORPG - unopened)

Terms
Owing to the fact that I'd REALLY prefer to sell the items as a bundle (as few as possible, in fact), I'll hold off a few days on parting the hardware out until I see if there is any interest in any of the bundle offers, or the video game pack. (If the game pack sells on its own, I'd be happy to move on selling the hardware. I just need to clean my shelves up some, and many of these titles are now duplicates of other packs I have!)

My eBay feedback is here (214-0-0). I also have a heatware account with a UID 'XanderF' - same email as above (55-0-0). Additionally, I have 3 'salutes' on Futuremark's Classifieds forum - username same as eBay profile, 'dderidex'. Finally, 2 positive feedback on the BoardGameGeek marketplace. Total feedback: 274-0-0.

I'll take the CPU for 20.00 shipped. What would you take for the neverwinter nights bundle?

My ebay feedback is under wwsportscards

thanks.

Gimme a couple days on the bundle, really want to sell the lot of it! Also - I did mess up with the copying-and-pasting. CPU would be $25 on its own, but the bundle prices are all accurate. (I'd intended both of the first two combinations to be $10 off the individual item)

No interest in the games, though? Anybody? :( All spiffy retail boxes in great condition...:cool:

Hmph. Well, I have pretty sufficient interest in the video card and CPU, so those would basically be taken if nobody wants the whole kit, so...last call on the whole stack!

I'm interested in your flight sims.. that about sums up the bundle if you piece it out.
PM me with the price of the flightsims if you are willing to part yet.

EDIT: by flightsims, I mean all of them. The 3 pack AND expansions.

Up!

Trying to move some stuff - any reasonable combo offer at least considered!

Did you have another 3500 cpu? What you want for the neverwinter nights and LOR games?

Do not have another 3500, no, sorry. As to the games - any other hardware or anything you are interested in? Trying to sell as much as possible - make an offer!

Back