FS/T: mostly crap, but worth a look :)

Kerri Ann

Limp Gawd
My terms:

- I accept paypal (non-cc).
- I will ship your purchase(s) within 24 hours. You will receive a DC number from me when it has shipped.
- Prices do not include shipping. I will need your zip code, so please don't pm me or post asking what shipping will be without giving me your zip.

80mm fans $3 ea. or 2 for $5
1. Top Motor DF1208BM .2A
2. Ruilian Science (?) RDM8025S .13A
3. Sunon KD1208PTB2-6 .17A
4. Sunon KD1208PTBX-6A .36A
5. (2) Top Motor DF1208SL .2A

80mm Vantec Tornado $7
TD8038 .76A

HP CDRW Drive $3
4x/24x Model C4392-56000 Light Gray Bezel

LG DVDRom drive $3
4x/32x Model DRD-840B Gray Bezel

Gainward Geforce3 ti200 Golden Sample 128mb DDR $29
yes, I know it is old, but I have been emotionally attached to this thing for some reason. It took me months to find it (I didn't want the 64mb version)... It comes with nothing but the card itself, but I do have some drivers burned onto a cdrom.
One thing to note about this card- if you do some searching on google, you will find that many of these particular cards have GPU fans that no longer work. Well, actually, the fan works fine when you use an alternate power source, so the connection on the board was missing somewhere...
Well, I took a look at the card and found it's flaw, a burnt trace at the very edge of the card which should have led to the fan's 2 pin connector... I have fixed the trace and it now works like it should. If for some reason you do not trust my soldering skills, you may plug the fan into your power supply, or motherboard fan header. I won't be insulted.

Back