FS/T: Intel X6800 extreme! and 4gb 2x2gb OCZ gold DDR2-800 want I5-I7 or anything!

I'm going to be turning my desktop into my file server since it has gigabit, and slowly move into a i5-i7 set up... I rather sell the x6800 as I don't need that power for the set up and prefer the e6600...

x6800- ebay prices jumps from $120-200, it was in a dell machine so I don't know the steppings right now nor how it OC... $130 (shipping and ebay fees are ridiculous now!) but OBO as I can't find a forum listing or recently sold price for it!

OCZ DDR2-800 2x2gb was used in a dell XPX400 matx motherboard! Gold shiny ram, Gotta check the timings when I get home but I don't think they're hardcore, just stable 4gb ran, ran in my htpc. $50 obo

I want to say they are these I'm at work, I just remember them being shiny and golden color.

heat/ebay/computer forums: azneinstein

Trades: ANY I5-I7 items! SSD, anything for a newer build! HD, 1TB-2TB! New Razer Mouse, L4D2, PSU, DDR3 Ram, etc.

Last edited:
Interested in the ram is it 2 x 2gig , or 2 x 1gig kits? Can you post the link to the ram or specs on it.

Back