FS/T GC package, DS, PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiram

[H]ard|Gawd
Ever since the birth of my second child, I have had 0 zero time to dedicate to any of my gaming consoles at all, so I must sell them now. Inorder to finance a much needed MiniDV to capture the memories of my little ones.

First: Gamecube indigo /w 1x original controller, 1x mad dog smaller controller, A/V cable, power cord, 251 block memcard, and retail box. Older gamecube, but is in excellent condition.

Games for it: Zelda WindWaker, Zelda bonus disk(ocarina, and master quest), Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, Timesplitter 2, Knockout Kings 2003, NBA2k3, NFL2k3, FightNight Round 2, Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles /w guide. All games are in excellent condition /w original box and manual, except for Eternal Darkness(Black case, and game disc only). Also, none of the games are Player's Choice edition. All original.

DSCN3648.JPG

I'd like to get 220.00 shipped for the package :SOLD: :SOLD: :SOLD: Except for a few games. I'll post the rest of the games that haven't been sold, and put a price on each.

Second: Nintendo DS /w 1 stylus, charger, Metroid Prime Hunters Demo, and Maro 64 DS. No box for system or games. Excellent working condition /w a few minor scratches on the outer casing.

Asking 120.00 shipped for this. :SOLD: on Ebay

DSCN3652.JPG

Third: PS2 /w 1 controller, A/V, and Powercord. Excellent working condition. Will throw in Kingdom Hearts and Tekken 4. 90.00 shipped...asking. PS2 SOLD to Phife at the Anandtech Forums

DSCN3651.JPG

Pics for everything is coming up soon.

As for trades:

Nice MiniDV.
Will also consider a laptop for my daughter's upcoming 3rd birthday. Especially an older ivory ibook g3.

Thanks for looking, and bumps are appreciated.

Heat is under digiram

EVERYTHING, except a few GC games are sold. Thanks to everyone that bought my stuff, and thanks to Mavalpha for the bumps and support. You are a great guy Mav!!!!! :D

An I-hate-summer-semester bump for you. I'm crashing for the night, same time tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back