FS/T: Embedded AMD/Via/Celeron/Pentium-M combos, smaller than ITX boards!! More

widefault

Supreme [H]ardness
FS/T: ITX and smaller boards, TV tuners, T7300, more!!

The Rules
I ship to Canada, BUT I declare full value and will charge extra!
If you are in Canada, I must know this before negotiating any deals!
I will void the deal if I get a Canadian address sprung on me!
I ship USPS Priority
I will combine shipping on multiple purchases
all items guaranteed alive on arrival, but otherwise sold as is
I won't break up combos
PayPal preferred
Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2914
Ebay under widefault
e-mail is [email protected]

Trades
- 1GB DDR SODIMMs - Needs to be CL2.5@333, low density, need at least two
- 2GB DDR2-667 SODIMMs, could use one or two
- 2x2GB DDR2-800, not going to be overclocked

The Goodies Will be adding more as I sort through what I can get rid of.

BCM EBC5945GM with 2GB DDR2-667 - 5.25" EBX form factor embedded board, 5.75" x 8". A bit bigger than ITX, the same size as your average 5.25" optical drive. i945GME chipset, uses mobile Core 2 Duo or Celeron-M series CPUs on the Socket M pinout. PCI-e 16x slot!!!! Yes, it will support any PCI-e 16x video card. Onboard SATA RAID 0,1, 2 ports. One IDE channel. Compact flash slot. Dual ethernet, one 10/100 and one gigabit. four USB on the backpanel, more through onboard headers. One regular PCI slot. Onboard sound and GMA950 video. Comes with 2x1GB DDR2-667 SODIMMs, proprietary heatsink, ATX power adapter, and USB/audio/TV out board. See the link for more info and pics.
Link: http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_ebc5945gm.htm
$150 shipped

BCM EBC5945GM - Same as above, but without heatsink, ATX power adapter, and USB/audio/TV board. Includes 2x1GB DDR2-667.Sorry, I don't know a source for the heatsink, power cable, or USB board. Heatsink hole pattern is the same as the hole spacing on a 60mm fan, though.
$100 shipped

Intel Core 2 Duo T7300 - 2Ghz, Socket P Santa Rosa, mobile chip - 800Mhz bus, 4MB L2 - Low usage, OEM.
$100 shipped

Avalue ECM-3610 Embedded 3.5" Via C3 single board computers - I have four of these right now. Three with cable kit, driver cd, and "manual". This one has a fan on the heatsink. The other is a system pull, with the USB and audio board and cables, and is passively cooled with oversized aluminum heatsinks. These boards are about the size of a 3.5" hard drive, but are a complete PC in that small size including dual 10/100 ethernet. They can run off a simple 5 volt power source, very simple to build a mini-PC that only uses about 20 watts of power. Has a compact flash slot on the bottom, and will come with a 4GB Compact Flash card. 40 pin IDE connector on board. One SODIMM slot, supports AND comes with 512MB of PC133. These will run any OS a Via mini-ITX board will run, they're regular PCs in a tiny form factor. Check the link for more info, and PLEASE ask questions. Just used one of these for a quick-and-dirty firewall/router running Smoothwall, pics here, http://www.widefault.com/lbfw/lbfw.htm
Link: http://www.avalue.com.tw/products/ECM-3610.cfm
With cable kit, manual, and 4GB 266x A-Data Compact Flash card
$90 shipped
With USB/audio board and generic 4GB "266x" Flash Card
$75 shipped

Via EPIA-M10000 - Mini-ITX C3 board, comes with 256MB DDR333. Runs fine, coms with USB cables. No I/O plate.
$40 shipped

Matrix Orbital MX4 4x20 USB LCD with bay insert - uses two 5.25" bays, black insert with keypad, white on blue. Works great, but has some scuffs on the edges of the insert. Nothing terrible, but it's not perfect. This is the one with the fan headers, can be used as a digital fanbus. LCD and insert only, no cables or software.
$40 shipped

PowerColor ATI Theater 550 Pro PCI-E 1x TV tuner - complete with box, cables, software, and remote control. Works great, but it is analog only. Works great with cable, one of the best pictures of the analog tuners.
$40 shipped

EVGA 256MB 7900GS PCI-e - Missing the mounting bracket and nuts on the DVI connectors, but otherwise working good. Was being used in a custom system, and the bracket and nuts have gone AWOL.
$35 shipped

Gigabyte fanless 256MB 8400GS - Pretty much new in box, used for a few weeks in an HTPC. Fanless. Will come with original box, cables, etc.
Newegg link to 512MB version: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125242
$35 shipped

ATI Theater 550 Pro PCI TV Tuner - NTSC and FM Tuners, Low profile bracket, bare card with no cables, works great.
$20 shipped

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz PCI sound card - bare card, PCI, works fine.
$15 shipped

Do you know if the Avalue ECM-3610 Embedded 3.5" Via C3 could possibly run as a small nas and maybe some servers especially in terms of FTP speeds or windows file shares?

Seems like a far better choice than any of the build your own NAS kits which end up running really slow and unstable.

If a mini-ITX Via setup an do it, so can one of these. Only difference is the form factor. I've got a FreeNAS box based on a similar board, was only serving a handful of PCs but I never had any issues.

Back