FS/T: Complete Paintball Package

tbird2340

Gawd
Pictures and description can be viewed here:
http://users.zoominternet.net/~tscott2340/PB.htm

I have for sale a complete paintball package that includes the following: The prices below are the retail prices.

Spyder Xtra Paintball Marker - $100 Retail

ESP Classic E-Frame - This is an electric trigger that makes the trigger like a mouse click. Gives full auto, 3 round burst, 6 round burst, and semi auto capability. Comes with car charger and manual. - $85 Retail

32* 14" Terminator Barrel - $37 Retail

Mach 404 Electronic Hopper - $35 Retail

Dead On Pro Style Drop Forward - $25 Retail

Java Vertical Feed - $17 Retail

V-Force Shield - Green - $40 Retail Anti Fog Lense (missing the front visor piece)

Twisted LPC and generic ASA

Brass Eagle 4-1 Pack / Belt - Holds four 100 round pods (4 viewloader pods included) and a CO2 on the back.

One Brass Eagle 12oz CO2 and also a 24oz CO2 (don't know what brand).

Everything is in good condition. The mask has a couple marks on it but it doesn't affect play. I bought the 24oz CO2 and remote used but never used them. The person assured me they were good but I have never tested. I will also include around 1,000 paintballs so you can play right when you get the package!

Asking $250 + shipping or willing to trade for carputer parts.

how about some laptop cards?
i will flood you with wireless cards mem cards ,fax,modems,etc...etc..etc..i have around 12 -15,,,good quality,,not outdated stuff....im crazy 4 this but IDGAF
lmk if interested ill give specifics

Thanks but I already have a laptop and WIFI for it. I need PC parts because I'm not putting a laptop in my truck. Thanks for the offer!

How much have the parts been used, and also are you looking to trade for anything in my sig thread?

I only used it once. The dude I bought it off said shot a case or two through it and then got a better gun.

I didn't see anything in your thread. Here is exactly what I'm looking for:

VIA Epia-M10000 Nehemnia
PW-70A
ITPS
Slim DVD Rom
Laptop HDD
7" Lilliput TFT LCD Touch Screen w/ VGA

Back