FS/T AverTV Studio, Hauppauge WinTV, burner, gamepad, network card

mgleason007

Weaksauce
All prices include shipping to lower 48 and I am open to offers! I take non-cc Paypal and Western Union. PLEASE BUMP IF YOU LOOK I'll be adding more things as I find them so please keep checking back.

What I want in a trade:
Rio Karma
Shure E3C earbuds
Dell 2005FPW
gigabit switch (4 or 8+ ports)
NES games
SNES games
Dreamcast games
Cash to me or you accordingly

ebay feedback

Heatware

1 AverTV Studio TV card. This card comes in box with the original remote and IR receiver cable. It will also come with the FM antenna, audio cable, and driver disc. $50.

2 Logitech® Formula™ Force GP. I don't think I have the box for this one. Comes with wheels, pedals, and USB hookup. $40.

3 Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad. Exactly what's in the pic. $15
sidewinder.jpg

4 Logitech WingMan gamepad. Comes in box. $10

5 Linksys LNE100TX Version 4 10/100 LAN Card. Comes in original box with drivers and manuals. $10

6 Hauppauge WinTV Go Model 700 TV tuning card. Comes in original box with manual and CD and audio cable to hook up to your sound card. This model does NOT have FM or remote. $20

7 Lite-On 52x24x52x CD burner. Comes in original box with accessories and Nero. I am not sure which version is on the disc. Most likely 5 something. I was having some problems getting it to finish burning a CD so I just got a new one rather than messing with it. I believe it read CD's perfectly fine. $20

8 32x Apple CD-ROM drive. Pulled from a working G3. $12
apple cdrom label.jpg

apple cdrom.jpg

9 Hard drive cooler. Mounts in a 5.25" drive bay. For a 3.5" hard drive. Drive brackets included but not pictured.
hd cooler 1.jpg

hd cooler 2.jpg

10 A bunch of hard drives:
18.2 GB 10,000 rpm Compaq Wide Ultra3 SCSI Rev A01 68pin $30
compaq scsi hd.jpg

3GB (?) Quantum Fireball CR 3.5 Series IDE $10
6GB (?) Quantum Fireball CR 3.5 Series IDE $10
6GB WD Caviar 26400 IDE $13
10GB WD Caviar 310200 IDE $17
30GB Maxtor 53073H6 IDE $37
pic

Take them all for $80

11 Adaptec AHA-2940UW PCI SCSI controller. Has a 68 pin high density external connector and one 50 and one 68 pin internal connector. $30
Adaptec%201.jpg

Adaptec%202.jpg

13 Lots of SCSI cables. $5 each or $1 each with other purchase.
28"
scsi%20cable%201.jpg

21"
scsi%20cable%202.jpg

24"
scsi%20cable%203.jpg

49" Ultra160 (end that plugs into controller not pictured)
scsi%20cable%204.jpg

24"
scsi%20cable%205.jpg

46" (end that plugs into controller not pictured)
scsi%20cable%206.jpg

14 Older 18" IDE cable for two drives (NOT ATA5). $5 or free with purchase

15 Soundblaster AWE 64. Yes, this is an ISA soundcard. No idea why I even have this, but if you want it, you can have it. $6 or $1 with purchase.
awe64 1.jpg

awe64 2.jpg

awe64 3.jpg

16 STB nitro ISA video card. $6 or $1 with purchase
stb ISA video card.jpg

17 pc100 Hyundai 64mb DIMM. $8 or free with purchase
64MB%20DIMM.jpg

18 72 pin SIMM 8 x 32 8MB. $5 or free with purchase
SIMM.jpg

***** SOLD *****

Gigabyte Radeon 9600XT. This is a great video card but I need some cash so it's gotta go! Comes in the original box with all original parts. Card will be in anti-static bag. Comes with manual, driver's cd, PowerDVD, and full versions of Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness, Rainbox Six 3: Raven Shield, and Will Rock. Also included is the S-Video/composite cable for hooking up to your TV and a DVI adapter so that you can hook up a normal CRT monitor to the DVI output. This card has normal VGA, DVI, and s-video outputs. I'd like to get $105 shipped for this. SOLD

Promise Ultra 100 TX2 Dual PCI IDE controller card. Add 4 IDE hard drives to your system. $12 SOLD

Diamond Rio 500 MP3 Player. Comes with the player, 64MB Smartmedia Card (128 MB total memory), and USB cable. No headphones included. Software can be downloaded from here. $30 SOLD

Hercules Game Theater XP. I cannot for the life of me find this box, although I know it has to be somewhere. Comes with the PCI card, breakout cable, and breakout box. If I can figure out what CD's came with it I'll include those. The driver's disc doesn't have the XP drivers on it, but they can be downloaded from Hercules' site. $45. SOLD

20GB Maxtor 52049H4 IDE $20 SOLD

80 pin to 68 pin SCSI adapter. Well, I'm pretty sure that's what it is. One side is definitely 68pin SCSI. I haven't used SCSI in a long time so I can't identify many of the connectors anymore. Can take pictures if interested. Comes with jumpers to adjust settings. It also has a 4-pin molex power connector on it to plug in your PS. $7 shipped or $2 with other purchase. SOLD

`XSX` PC-Parts said:
;) Bump

sorry i get 10+ windows opened between several boards and lose where i am at :confused:
Haha, I wasn't referring to you but thanks :) And I don't think you replied to my last PM.

I have a Rio Karma that I *might* let go. I'm interested in the AverTV tuner, how much cash could you add? I have all original items other than packaging, and I also have the $25 case that is the only one available for this player (its clunky, but it works).

mason_msw said:
I have a Rio Karma that I *might* let go. I'm interested in the AverTV tuner, how much cash could you add? I have all original items other than packaging, and I also have the $25 case that is the only one available for this player (its clunky, but it works).
Sent you a PM.

i'll take the Hauppauge WinTV Go Model 700 TV tuning card pending a few questions...

do u have aim or some other instant messenger so we can discuss a deal?

x10 said:
i'll take the Hauppauge WinTV Go Model 700 TV tuning card pending a few questions...

do u have aim or some other instant messenger so we can discuss a deal?
Sent you a PM.

Back