FS/T 2405, Printers, 6800U PCI-E and more!!

I have also done many huge trade deals with him and items are definately new in the box unless advertised and agreed to differently.. Bump for ya.. My 2405fpw comes tomorrow with my 6800 Ultra pci-e.. :)

bump for a great seller.. got 5 LCD from this guy.. great to do business with :)

SAD

bump for waking up enev if I didn't want to and all PMs replied

bump! Added some stuff and took away pending on items that haven't been paid for

For a good guy and a great trader, no worries guys , he does what he says he is going to do.

2405FPW available? if so dibs

edit: if not, dibs on the ones coming in next week (granted they have no dead pixels or backlight issues). money is in the bank and ready.. PM or AIM me please

Still got that 2005?

How good is it for gaming?? I'm interested definately.

i own a 2005FPW and i think its damn good... thats an awesome price too

I mark things as sold as soon as they are paid for so if it isn't marked then it is still up for grabs. I have more of these coming in all the time so if you miss out on one chances are I will have another in the next 10 days or so. And all PMs replied to.

darn i really wanted to buy that :p U think u'll get another 2005 soon?

I will have more 2005s and more 2405s next week (well a day after Dell ships them anyway)

Sweet, LMK cause I'll buy one...if I haven't found one by then, that is.

Bump and a quick note if you have something that was supposed to go out today from me I twisted teh heck outta my knee moving some furniture this afternoon and can barely walk. My wife is taking my shipments to Fedex in the morning and I will have tracking #s for you all in the AM.

Trey

I apologize up front on the delay

Bump for the axim does it have the 3d games and how does the upgrade work is it a coupon or something like that?

Back