FS: Syntax Error's For Sale Thread! (Updates Regularly!)

Syntax Error

2[H]4U
Syntax Error's For Sale Thread! (Updated 8/4/09)
Where [H]'ers can buy my stuff for cheap. :)

Payment:
I take Paypal and Check (provided that it clears), I'll ship out with any of the four major couriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS) at my convenience, but if there is a particular request, I will attempt to accommodate it provided that any extraneous expenses will be covered by the buyer, of course.

Terms:
All items are bought as-is, as there are no refunds or returns possible, but I will do everything in my power to make sure the products are shipped securely and the products are tested as OK before shipment.

Shipping:
Prices include shipping, unless otherwise noted. Continental United States preferably, but I would be willing to ship internationally, provided that is discussed via PM and the additional expenses resolved.

---

Antec TruePower Trio 550W SOLD

---

ATI HD 4850 SOLD

---

ATI Radeon X1900XTX SOLD

---

3.5" to 5.25" bay adapters ($5 shipped for each pair)

CIMG0893.jpg

Notes: rock-solid mountings for those looking to squeeze a few more bays for hard drives (or 3.5" floppy drives) in their cases; these brackets mount to the hard drive via two screws on the hard drive contact side and four screws on the case side, a good alternative to those who are ghetto-mounting their drives into their cases.

Quantity: 3

Condition: they work, wouldn't they?

That's all for now, but please be sure to check every now and then for more updates as I get the need to sell more gear!​

Past Heatware: (8-0-0)
jetada (Antec TruePower Trio 550W PSU)
enuro12 (ATI X1900XTX)
DrOctr (Accelero S1)
kryptokatalyst (Antec EarthWatts 430W PSU)
CyberRad (Adaptec 31605)
croakz (3ware 9650SE-16ML)
lrwatson (WD5000AAVS)
FatFed (Netgear WPG54G)

Last edited:
Back