FS: Syncmaster 712n / Shadow of the Colossus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z(+)DIAC

2[H]4U
Just like the title reads folks:

Samsung Syncmaster 712n

I've decided to part with my Samsung Syncmaster 712n (17" LCD). It's been so wonderful to me and I'm sad to see it go, but I've decided to upgrade to some 19" goodness. It's less than a year old (purchased in late January of '05) and has 0, Zero, Zilch, etc. dead pixels. Specs are as follows:

Panel Type a-si TFT/TN
Size 17"
Pixel Pitch (mm) 0.264
Brightness (Typical) 300 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio (Typical) 600:1
Viewing Angle (H/V) 160/140 (CR>5)
Response Time (ms) (Typical) 12
Aspect Ratio 4:3
Interface Analog
Frequency Horiz. Rate (kHz) 30-81 (Analog)
Vert. Rate (Hz) 56-75
Bandwidth (Mhz) 135
Resolution Native 1280x1024
Colors Supported 16.7 Million
Signal Input Input Video Signal Analog RGB
Sync Type Separate H/V, Composite H/V, SOG
Input Connectors 15pin D-Sub
Plug and Play DDC 2B
Power On/Working (Watts) 34
Wall Mount VESA® 100mm (optional)
Cabinet Color Front/Back Black
Available Colors Black
Dimensions (W*H*D) Physical (inches) 14.6 x 15.0 x 6.9
Packaging (inches) 17.9 x 17.2 x 5.6
Net Weight Physical 9.6 lbs
Packaging 13.2 lbs
Features Special Built-in Power Supply, Narrow Bezel, MagicTuneTM, MagicBrightTM

Again this is a beautiful monitor, no ghosting what so apparent in any games I have played on it, no burn in and the such, and overall a wonderful LCD. It's been babied (just like all my other major possessions) since the day I purchased it, wiped down on a daily basis.

Comes with original package and documentation, VGA cable, and power cable.

Asking $175 shipped *will add delivery confirmation* INCLUDES INSURANCE
CIMG0511.jpg

CIMG0519.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus

I have never been much of a fan for this type of game, but after a few reviews and comments from friends I decided to try it out. I'm very glad I had the chance to experience this wonderful game. It shouldn't even be categorized as a game, as it feels like an epic film; definitely art in motion.

It has only been touched twice since the day I purchased it (11/18/05). Basically to take it out of the case to play it and when I finished it was replaced and has yet to see another set of human hands.

Synopsis:
Tales speak of an ancient land where creatures the size of mountains, roam the majestic landscape. Bound to the land, these creatures hold a key to a mystical power of revival - a power you must obtain to waken a loved one. Upon entry into a temple surrounded by ominous, yet mysterious statues, a powerful unknown voice offers you an answer to the question you seek: bring back a spirit lost from a cursed fate. Aware of the challenges that lie ahead, you must overcome and defeat each of the Colossi.

Screenshots:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/wandaandthecolossus/screenindex.html

If you are an avid PS2 player and fan, this is definitely a must to possess as it truly pushes the PS2 hardware to its limits, and in my opinion delivers.

Asking $27 shipped (includes delivery confirmation)

CIMG0520.jpg

CIMG0521.jpg

I prefer Paypal, but maybe willing to negotiate other means of transactions.

Heatware

Ebay

nice monitor. I recommend keeping for a while because of the BF deals. whatever you do, don't lower the price too much=D

mdma- said:
nice monitor. I recommend keeping for a while because of the BF deals. whatever you do, don't lower the price too much=D

What do you mean in regards to the BF deals? Most have left as BF was yesterday. The cheapest price I found was $230 (exluding shipping).

Bump by the way.

tuffgong said:
Where are you located...in case you're close for pickup.

Centreville, Virginia (Northern Virginia). I also commute to Arlington, VA and D.C. throughout the week.

Bump.

Update: the 712n is now $175 shipped including delivery confirmation and insurance.

I still think Shadow is a steal at that price considering I've only touched the damn thing twice.

Update: Shadow of the Colossus is now $27 shipped, including Delivery Confirmation

Come on, someone bite already :)

nice monitor and price, free bump for you. i remember i bought the cheapest monitor on newegg a year and a half ago and it was $305 and the one you are selling is alot nicer :(. i guess times change.

free up

Thanks for the bump.

Both Game and Monitor are still looking for a home. I would honestly say this monitor would make a great Christmas present. Again it's practically new (babied the hell out of) and comes with all written materials, vga and power cord.

i'm really interested by the monitor....let me look at my financial status and i will let you know if it is in my price range or not.

FEDEX GROUND HOME DELIVERY
should be way better they are ultra cheap when it comes to big packages

PMs replied to.

Both Game and Monitor are still for sell and waiting for owner(s)

Oops, sorry fellas I'm horribe at deleting messages.

It's clean...fire away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back