FS: Supermicro systems, iSCSI SAN, watercooling, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
I normally don't bump my FS thread often, but if it's listed in here, it's still available. Before you ask any questions, PLEASE READ MY THREAD.

Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Dallas, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally, however any prices with shipping included are for the US. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. I can upload higher resolution images if requested. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware.

Trades I'm interested in:
  • Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 lens
  • NEC EA231WMi monitors
  • Nokia E7 possibly
  • Lenovo X200 Ultrabase
  • Uncommon Lian Li cases
  • Unique/rare/high-end toys. Nothing specific in mind, but if you look through my previous FS threads to see the kind of hardware I normally deal with, that should give you a general idea.

$515 shipped - Apple MacBook A1181. 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo, 2gb RAM, 160gb hard drive, and a DVD burner. 802.11n and bluetooth as well. In good condition with standard wear (it was seldom used). Has OS X 10.6 installed.

P1000751.jpg
P1000752.jpg
P1000753.jpg
P1000754.jpg

$515 shipped - Areca 1880i. Essentially new. All accessories are included. Newegg link.

P1000473.jpg
P1000477.jpg

$530 shipped - Promise VTrak 15200 iSCSI SAN. Has redundant power supplies and cooling. Optional BBU included! I can fill the unit with drives prior to shipping if you'd like for a nominal fee. Manufacturer link.

P1000688.jpg
P1000689.jpg

$240 shipped - Supermicro Atom 5015A-H barebone. Has a dual core Atom processor and a 2gb stick of RAM. Pictured dual port Intel gigabit NIC not included. In excellent condition. Would make for an excellent firewall or network appliance as it is very quiet, takes barely any power, and is rather small. Rackmount brackets not pictured, but included. I can include a hard drive upon request. Manufacturer link.

P1000722.jpg
P1000723.jpg

$25 shipped - Alphacool NexXxos XP waterblock. Brand new and unused. Fits nearly anything AMD. For $5 more, I can include 2 brand new fittings (I have 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" available; all pictured below).

P1000530.jpg
P1000529.jpg
P1000715.jpg

$25 shipped - D-Tek FuZion waterblock. Was used to cool a dual Xeon system and is one of the best performing water blocks out there.

P1000532.jpg

$33 shipped - Intel D201GLY ITX motherboard. Integrated 1.33ghz Celeron processor and 512mb stick of DDR2 RAM included. It's in excellent condition. Newegg link.

P1000302.jpg

$28 shipped - Shuttle ICE genie heatsink and fan. This fits the Shuttle K45 and K48 KPC models. It's in excellent condition.

P1000300.jpg
P1000301.jpg

$14 shipped - 2gb stick of Patriot DDR3 1066mhz SO-DIMM. Works perfectly and is no longer needed due to an upgrade. Newegg link.

P1000296.jpg

$120 shipped each - Hitachi Ultrastar 2TB drives with full disk encryption (model: HUA722020ALA331). These are the enterprise models that support FDE and are as good as it gets in SATA. Manufacturer datasheet.

$105 - Novint Falcon with pistol grip. Essentially new and in excellent condition. Was used just a couple times. Newegg link.

$75 - MSI Hetis G31 barebone. Seldom used. In excellent condition. Newegg link.

$140 - Sony/HP FW900 24" widescreen CRT monitor. Arguably the best CRT ever produced. Manufacture date is November 2003. There is a small scratch in the anti-glare layer in the top left corner that you get used to very quickly (which will go away if you remove the anti-glare coating). VGA --> BNC cable will be included. PM me if you want more pictures or a detailed rundown on the condition. There is absolutely no way I will ship this thing, so you will have to come pick it up if you are in Dallas.

$25 shipped - Sold - Aqua Computer Cuplex HD waterblock. In excellent condition. Fits socket 1366. For $5 more, I can include 2 brand new fittings (I have 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" available; all pictured below).

$725 shipped - Sold - Supermicro H8SGL-F + 12-core Opteron 6166 HE. Excellent server motherboard that has IPMI and supports 128gb of RAM. Processor is only 65w! In perfect working condition. A bit of plastic on one of the fan headers was slightly damaged, but has been repaired and is indistinguishable from new. IO shield not pictured, but included. Newegg link.

$675 shipped - Sold - Supermicro 6026T-NTR+ 2U barebone. Consists of a Supermicro X8DTN+ motherboard and 825TQ-R720LPB case. In good condition. Has redundant power supplies and 18 RAM slots. Both heatsinks included. Newegg link.

$125 - Sold - HTC Touch Pro 2. This is the unlocked (and unbranded) European model. It will work with any GSM carrier and since the IMEI number is not in anyone's database, you can use dumbphone data plans (including tethering). It is in excellent condition except for some wear on the back. No scratches on the screen as there is a screen protector applied. Standard wear and tear otherwise (as pictured). All accessories are included and I can flash it with any ROM you would like before shipping it off.

Last edited:
We may have to work a deal on that Macbook. Didn't even know you had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back