FS: Super Nintendo w/12 games and lots of accessories

Poosnarf

Limp Gawd
dd_1_b.jpg

I'm helping out my college-bound friend and selling his Super Nintendo Entertainment System to raise some money before he heads off. This package does not have any original boxes or manuals, but includes the following:

That weird-looking "Warning" game on top of the system looks photoshopped, but it is in fact a pamphlet put on top for effect. Note that this is not all that comes with the package, this is only a picture my friend gave me. Everything is in perfect cosmetic condition and has been stored in a cool, dry place and been recently tested. The items that I am selling for him include:

(1) Super Nintendo console
(1) controller
(1) AC adapter
(1) RF adapter
(1) Saturday Night Slam Masters
(1) Brunswick World Tournament of Champions
(1) F-Zero
(1) Tiny Toons: Buster Busts Loose
(1) Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
(1) Home Alone
(1) Hook
(1) Stunt Race FX

I'm also helping him out by throwing some of my own Super Nintendo stuff into the mix, which includes:

(1) controller
(1) RCA video/audio cable
(1) Super Mario World
(1) Super Mario World 2
(1) Star Fox
(1) Donkey Kong Country 2
(1) Game Genie with codebook
(1) Super Gameboy

The buyer will only be dealing with me, as I have already established myself on these forums, and the buyer and I will be the only people swapping shipping and payment information.

I am asking $40+shipping for this steal of a bundle. Paypal preferred. Negotiations are welcome, but not lowballs.

ISP email - jwbeard AT charter DOT net but I prefer email to my primary account at poosnarf AT gmail DOT com.

Heatware

Quickest sale (<1 minute) in the history of [H] I'm guessing...sold to Cvn79!!!

Back