FS: Super cheap Thinkpad T440s with Logitech K400 keyboard/trackpad

The_X

Limp Gawd
Hey folks, my wife has owned this laptop since around June 2014. It was purchased from the outlet as a refurb and is in great shape. Inexplicably there is a tiny bit of yellow paint on the right side. Battery health is listed as 68% in the Lenovo battery manager application. Here are the specs:

Processor
Intel Core i5-4200U processor (2 cores, 1.60GHz, 3MB cache
Windows 7
Intel HD Graphics 4400
SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB SSD
4GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L / soldered to systemboard
14.0" FHD (1920 X 1080) LED backlight, IPS w/720p HD Camera
UltraNav (TrackPoint and TouchPad) with Fingerprint Reader
No Optical Included
Integrated 3-cell (23.5Wh) plus External 3-cell Lithium Ion (23.5Wh) up to 8.4 hr
11 b/g/n Wireless BT Combo
Fingerprint Reader

This has served as our HTPC for the last several years, so I'll also include a Logitech K400 keyboard/trackpad, which is also in excellent working condition.

There is a BIG CAVEAT to this sale! These T440s chassis are opened up with approximately a million, tiny, easily breakable clips. When we installed the SSD back in late 2014, we broke several clips. The only way to get the case to close was to SEAL it with superglue. Yes, you read that right, just like your fancy Apple MacBook, this Thinkpad is sealed! I would consider this a feature, not a bug.

Therefore, my price is very low. I'm only asking *SOLD* shipped for this computer including keyboard/trackpad.

GZbin8q.jpg

yIHA22a.jpg

zZExeTZ.jpg

ApbobiI.jpg

PPup5Jt.jpg

kJKeK4I.jpg

Last edited:
Back