**PRICE DROP** GREAT DEAL!
Hi everyone. Recently upgraded (as in yesterday) so I gotta sell my old stuff!
2) HP Pavilion S3120N Slimline Desktop PC (AMD Athlon 64 Processor 4200+, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, Vista Premium)
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2007/yourlifeistheshow/ds_hg_d_slimline_s3120n.pdf
I *did* take out the TV Tuner in order to upgrade the video card. I dont think I have the TV Tuner anymore. I was using this as a media client to watch streaming movies from my media server. I might have the keyboard/mouse. But I *do* have the remote and the part that connects to the PC.
$150 + SHIPPING!! (no idea how much shipping is again)
SOLD:
CORSAIR CMPSU-400CX 400W ATX12V V2.2 80 PLUS Certified Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139008
Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 Wolfdale 2.8GHz 3MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor BX80571E7400
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115206
PowerColor AX4830 512MD3-H Radeon HD 4830 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131129
GIGABYTE GA-EP43-UD3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128380
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231122
Hi everyone. Recently upgraded (as in yesterday) so I gotta sell my old stuff!
2) HP Pavilion S3120N Slimline Desktop PC (AMD Athlon 64 Processor 4200+, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, Vista Premium)
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2007/yourlifeistheshow/ds_hg_d_slimline_s3120n.pdf
I *did* take out the TV Tuner in order to upgrade the video card. I dont think I have the TV Tuner anymore. I was using this as a media client to watch streaming movies from my media server. I might have the keyboard/mouse. But I *do* have the remote and the part that connects to the PC.
$150 + SHIPPING!! (no idea how much shipping is again)
SOLD:
CORSAIR CMPSU-400CX 400W ATX12V V2.2 80 PLUS Certified Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139008
Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 Wolfdale 2.8GHz 3MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor BX80571E7400
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115206
PowerColor AX4830 512MD3-H Radeon HD 4830 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131129
GIGABYTE GA-EP43-UD3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128380
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231122
Last edited: