FS - Streamer Friendly Stuff - El Gato, Focusrite, Mics, 1080p IPS Laptop and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling some streamer friendly stuff perfect for those looking to either get into streaming, or bring their streaming to the next level. Will consider discounts of multiple item purchases. All prices are for PayPal Friends and Family, if you would like to do standard paypal please add 3% more to the transaction. Been really feeling the passion to start Dave Ramsey's debt snowball and all of this stuff being sold will be put towards that :)

I also have these items up for sale locally, so will try to update asap if it’s sold.

My heatware - https://www.heatware.com/u/16488/to

Image Gallery - Imgur Gallery

Items for sale

Samson Gtrack Pro Mic- $100 shipped
gBwE9h9h.jpg

Absolute beast of a mic with incredible quality in both build and just sound. I'm the original owner. It will also come with a shock mount which normally is required to be purchased separately. Mic will come with box, cables, and manuals.

Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3Rd Gen - $75 shipped - SOLD

vA4NSxRh.jpg

Pretty damn awesome interface. Purchased new from Microcenter. I’m only selling cause I recently upgraded to a Rodecaster Pro. Comes with original box and cables.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen Studio Kit - $120 shipped - SOLD

9nApeHkh.jpg

ysSoen6h.jpg

2nd gen interface, but works great still. This is the studio kit so it comes with headphones and a mic. Perfect for someone wanting killer audio for their stream along with very good headset and mic. Comes with original box and cables.

El Gato HD60s (USB3.0) - $130 shipped - SOLD

RWaTklNh.jpg

I barely used this capture card, but when I did it worked wonderfully. Will throw in a free Chatlink (unopened) cable with it. USB C version with very minimal delay. Only comes with the device, the usb cable, and the chatlink cable mentioned above.

El Gato Camlink 4k - $120 shipped - Pending
HcANH0bh.jpg

Used with my Canon 5D Mark IV and Canon RP with great success. I’m using a Jcreate5 capture card now and this has been made redundant. Comes with box and USB 3 extension cable.

Audio Technica At2020 XLR Mic - $55 shipped - SOLD

nD9ynMuh.jpg

Awesome XLR microphone. Really great sound. Comes with the mount for the mic, box, and all accessories. I’m not a fan of stationary mics so ended up finding XLR headsets that I love and this guy has just been gathering dust.

Soundblaster AE-5 - $65 shipped - SOLD
I love this soundcard, but barely use it now in my new setup. Comes with Card, and box. The led lights for pc's might be salvagable also so I'll try to put those in if they are still good.

Lenovo T440S Laptop - $240 Shipped

VHGEQBmh.jpg

ycjlAbUh.jpg

Was actually a trade from another H member. Wife used it for a while, but we haven't really had a need to use it the last few months because of the Covid situation (took this long to finally say Covid). Really killer laptop. Here are the specs

I5-4300U CPU (2/4)
12 GB Ram
1080P IPS Screen (Not TN, great color rendition) Touchscreen
500 GB Western Digital Blue SSD
All things working including Wifi, Nic, Audio, Bluetooth, and SIM Slot for Cellular connectivity
Windows 10 key loaded onto it.

Comes with laptop, and charger brick. (Does not come with the mouse, I'm sorry)

Links Awakening (Switch) - $40 shipped - SOLD Locally
UjcEjL8h.jpg

Links awakening for the Nintendo Switch. Great game, and was really fun to go through. Looking for a new home. Save yourself $20+ dollars buying it since Nintendo games RARELY go on sale.

Asus Raden 6850 1GB - $25 shipped

8zueHiNh.jpg
Old card, actually was a hand me down from a friend. Maybe someone wants it for a retro system?

Local Sale Only

HP Pavillion 32" 2560x1440 Monitor - $140

Local only. Wonderful monitor, but I have 4 of them. Don't need this one.

Last edited:
All pm's replied. Some great questions and big thank you for the people who have already placed purchases. Up for offers also. Some things are potentially selling locally also so appologies for anyone interested in something and it's sold (despite not being marked as sold yet).

So random question guys, do pictures like these help as a potential buyer?

Really big thank you to everyone. Pretty much all the things are sold. I've decided to keep the Samson since it works well with RTX Voice. If anyone is interested in the laptop, I am very open to offers. Otherwise the thread is now closed. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back