FS: Stereo Head Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvfd1615

Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
669
PIONEER DEH-P8600MP MP3/WMA CD PLAYER​

Stereo is in good condition with only minor wear scratches on the faceplate... I used this radio in my 04 Silverado and loved it but have since traded that vehicle in for a 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS and the factory radio is sufficient for my needs. This item is now surplus to me and I have no use for it. I have the remote somewhere and if I find it at a later date I will ship it to you free of charge. Everything with the stereo works great and comes with the sleeve bracket.​

Performance: 10 out of 10
Looks: 9 Out of 10 ( Minor Wear ) ( Scratches )


FOR SALE: $200 Shipped or Trades

4b1dj0.jpg
 
Take it to the top again...

Same price or trade for something I need ( NICE HEAD UNIT GUYS!!!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top