FS : Steam / Origin game keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilViking

I Drank All Your Beer
(7) No pirated software sales or trades. No sale of NFR or Academic software. OEM software must be sold/traded in accordance with the terms of that software, usually with a piece of hardware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to take this as a free bump, but for those interested, these keys were obtained through the charity organization "humble bundle" which allows you to pay what you want to get all of these keys. As long as the OP paid at least $5 or so, he got a copy of every one of these games. This campaign is a charity driven event, and the keys are marked as not for resale.

Feel free to take this as a free bump, but for those interested, these keys were obtained through the charity organization "humble bundle" which allows you to pay what you want to get all of these keys. As long as the OP paid at least $5 or so, he got a copy of every one of these games. This campaign is a charity driven event, and the keys are marked as not for resale.

Thanks for that. I consider this post unnecessary and thread crapping

You are essentially scalping keys and being a dick about it. This is 'merica and all that jazz, but be decent mate.

Lol? Being a dick about what? I think it's funny you guys have nothing else to do, than post unnecessary things like this.

When you buy keys from Humble Bundle they clearly state they are not for resale. As per the rules of this forum you are not allowed to sell NFR products. See rule seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back