FS: Squier Strat with accessories + Fender Amp

The Lurker

Fully [H]
I bought this guitar a year ago because I thought I will have time to learn. It is in absolutely mint condition, I played on it maybe 15 times. Im sad to let it go but I feel it will have a better home in the hands of someone else.

Im selling, the guitar, fender soft case, mini amp (used as a headphone amp) runs on batteries but I will include an adaptor I found that works, a case of picks I think all are there except 1, brand new fender strings, Fender Front Man Amp I think which is 15W, all I know is its LOUD, a blue fender cable, and two straps one for guitar and one for case.

I also have an exceptional "learn to play guitar book" that is 255 pages in lengh and is totally in color with color chord charts. The back cover says 14.95 also in mint condition, I would like $10 for it. I would like to sell it with something. So if youre interested just add $10 to any price.

I would like to sell the guitar and all the other goodies for at least $155 Shipped OBO. I think its a fair price. Thats $155 for everything except the big fender amp.

The Fender AMP the big one I would like $65 Shipped OBO, Its in mint condition.

Please make some offers, if you feel that the prices are too high please PM me. Im used to selling computer parts not musical instruments so I may be off on what the reasonable price may be.

Remember, Everything is Mint.

Some Pics For You.

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

Bumperooo

Offers please.

Take everything make an offer and its yourse.

Back