This is for: A Sony Vaio PCG-GRV550 Notebook + Carrying Case + Antec Notebook Cooler!!!
The specs are:
Operating system: Windows XP Home
CPU: Pentium 4 - 2.4ghz (400 FSB)
Memory: 512 (256x2) DDR
Hard Drive: 30 gigabyte hard drive
Screen: 16.1" screen SXGA (1240x1024) --- NO DEAD PIXELS or Scratches
Video: 32mb radeon 7500 dedicated
Optical Drive: DVD/CDRW combo drive (8x DVD, 16x CD, 10x CD-RW)
Lithium ion battery : RARELY USED (not sure of how many cells, I think it's 8 though.
Touch Pad
All restore disks
INCLUDES:
Will include laptop carrying case for this notebook - $30 value (rarely use)
Will include antec laptop cooler - $30 value (about a month old)
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=34-999-850&depa=3
This laptop is in practically BRAND NEW CONDITION. There is only one cosmetic defect and that is where you place your right wrist, there is about a quarter-size mark that is like a lighter shade of grey, thats it. Also, the cover for the wireless card is not there. This comes with the restore disks and in original box. However I don't have the manual for this. I only really used this for web browsing, watching DVD's, and buring a few cd's. It's a great desktop replacement and portible at the same time.
http://www.geocities.com/bcdjr1000000/98_1_b.jpg (not the ACTUAL laptop I have, but same brand/model).
Price $799 shipped!!! OBO (add $10 if you want it insured)
PayPal (NON-CC) or Money Order ONLY
Heatware: bcdjr100 --- 3-0
Ebay: bcdjr100 --- 13-0 (should be bumping up to 17-0)
IF INTERESTED: PM me or contect me at jkay0915@brockport.edu
If the laptop doesn't sell be Friday, it is going to be put on ebay.
The specs are:
Operating system: Windows XP Home
CPU: Pentium 4 - 2.4ghz (400 FSB)
Memory: 512 (256x2) DDR
Hard Drive: 30 gigabyte hard drive
Screen: 16.1" screen SXGA (1240x1024) --- NO DEAD PIXELS or Scratches
Video: 32mb radeon 7500 dedicated
Optical Drive: DVD/CDRW combo drive (8x DVD, 16x CD, 10x CD-RW)
Lithium ion battery : RARELY USED (not sure of how many cells, I think it's 8 though.
Touch Pad
All restore disks
INCLUDES:
Will include laptop carrying case for this notebook - $30 value (rarely use)
Will include antec laptop cooler - $30 value (about a month old)
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=34-999-850&depa=3
This laptop is in practically BRAND NEW CONDITION. There is only one cosmetic defect and that is where you place your right wrist, there is about a quarter-size mark that is like a lighter shade of grey, thats it. Also, the cover for the wireless card is not there. This comes with the restore disks and in original box. However I don't have the manual for this. I only really used this for web browsing, watching DVD's, and buring a few cd's. It's a great desktop replacement and portible at the same time.
http://www.geocities.com/bcdjr1000000/98_1_b.jpg (not the ACTUAL laptop I have, but same brand/model).
Price $799 shipped!!! OBO (add $10 if you want it insured)
PayPal (NON-CC) or Money Order ONLY
Heatware: bcdjr100 --- 3-0
Ebay: bcdjr100 --- 13-0 (should be bumping up to 17-0)
IF INTERESTED: PM me or contect me at jkay0915@brockport.edu
If the laptop doesn't sell be Friday, it is going to be put on ebay.