FS: Sony PlayStation 5 Disc Drive Edition Brand New Unopen

Status
Not open for further replies.

squad

Gawd
Hello Hardforum,

I have a Brand New Unopen/Sealed Sony PlayStation 5 Disc Drive edition for sale. This is pre-order from legit retailer aka Amazon. To be honest I know I could sell this on eBay for way more compare to what I'm asking here but I wanted to give it to my fellow hardforumers but at the same time this will be helping me out. I've recently lost my job (thanks to covid...) and the bills are pilling up high. So I was hoping I could get little something out of it but also help me and the community out. So the price I will be asking for is 700 plus shipping which should be no more then 50 dollars (if for some reason its more, I'll cover it) and if its cheaper I will only charge what I pay for the shipping. To protect both of us, I will add full insurance, tracking and signature required. At this time I will not take any trades because like I said I lost my job and I really need the money badly. The shipping is from FL. I know this is a hot item and everyone wants it so I will do super fast shipping if you buy from me.

So, if your interested pm me. Thank you for your time.

I'm in florida and will drive wherever, lets make this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back