FS: Sony PlayStation 3 60GB w/Resistance: Fall of Man - $925 shipped OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero002021

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a new PlayStation 3 60GB console w/Resistance: Fall of Man for sale. My asking price is $750 + shipping. I will accept PayPal or Check. Due to the item being sold, I will not ship first (sorry). PM me if you are interested. Below is a picture of the console.

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=46056
eBay: http://myworld.ebay.com/zero002021

EDIT #1: Price dropped to $750 + shipping for the PS3 w/Resistance.
EDIT #2: I have a second PS3 (no game) that I am selling for $700 + shipping. I can post pictures if requested.

EDIT #3: The PS3 w/Resistance is in the process of being sold. Keep sending offers if your interested in case the deal doesn't go through.

001.jpg

somewhat interested...still overpriced for how its been doing on the market so far...free bump for you though. better price than what the others are putting up around here

hey bro

u were supposed to call me today with the actual shipping price...i have the money to send you but no paypal address to send it to.

i sent you several messages and havent heard anything back...please respond

hey i hope you are ok

i sold your ps3 as a favor to you and i really need to hear back. i told the guy it would be shipped out yesterday - you were supposed to call me with the shipping price and then i was to paypal you and you then would ship it out.....still havent heard anything.

please get back to me ASAP.

mods i may need a little help on this one

i helped this guy sell his ps3. i spoke to him saying that i could probably sell his ps3 locally because when i had sold my 3 i got a ton of people asking for more. he agreed that i could try to sell his. i kept him updated the whole time. well someone decided to buy it...i told him about it, he agreed to sell it and the buyer paid for it by paypal. He said he would call me with the price for shipping. I havent heard from him since - i got the money sitting in my paypal account and the buyer is a little mad the ps3 hasnt been shipped out yet.

does anybody know this guy or know some way to get in touch with him? i tried to ctcc him on aim but he's never online.

bump for some help!

SkyyNet said:
mods i may need a little help on this one

i helped this guy sell his ps3. i spoke to him saying that i could probably sell his ps3 locally because when i had sold my 3 i got a ton of people asking for more. he agreed that i could try to sell his. i kept him updated the whole time. well someone decided to buy it...i told him about it, he agreed to sell it and the buyer paid for it by paypal. He said he would call me with the price for shipping. I havent heard from him since - i got the money sitting in my paypal account and the buyer is a little mad the ps3 hasnt been shipped out yet.

does anybody know this guy or know some way to get in touch with him? i tried to ctcc him on aim but he's never online.

bump for some help!

I don't see why you need the mods help on this. If the buyers money is sitting in your paypal account, then just refund it back to the buyer and tell him/her that the seller failed to respond. Problem solved.

5150Joker said:
I don't see why you need the mods help on this. If the buyers money is sitting in your paypal account, then just refund it back to the buyer and tell him/her that the seller failed to respond. Problem solved.

am i (or the buyer) charged the fees if the money is refunded?

I don't think so as long as you just use the paypal interface to refund the money. I think this applies as long as you haven't transfered the money to anywhere else.

(You shouldn't lose any funds and the person who sent the money should get all of their money back).

CruzCtrl said:
I don't think so as long as you just use the paypal interface to refund the money. I think this applies as long as you haven't transfered the money to anywhere else.

(You shouldn't lose any funds and the person who sent the money should get all of their money back).

ok great....yeah its just been sitting in my paypal account. thanks.

i guess this is the last time i do a 3 way deal....was just trying to help someone out overseas that is serving in our military for the holidays

money was refunded to the buyer...thanks for the help guys

zero hope everything is ok.....sorry things didnt work out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back