FS: Sony Digital Voice Rec., 120mm Delta, older Asus board, 733mhz PIII...

Kerri Ann

Limp Gawd
For sale- all prices include shipping. heat and ebay feedback links are all in my sig.

128mb Verbatim USB 2.0 jump drive- pretty much brand new. red color. software included- $20 shipped

Craftsman 45 watt soldering iron used but still good condition- $7 shipped

Siemens M46 cell phone- No battery, brand new though, i believe it uses T-Mobile. No chip either. $9 shipped
siemens.jpg

Smart Media Card 64mb- lightly used $14 shipped
smartmedia.jpg

Asus CUW-FX socket 370 mobo- $13 shipped
• Intel 810 Chipset
• Form Factor FlexATX
• Processor Type Celeron, Pentium III 66/100mhz fsb
• RAM Type SDRAM
• Max Supported RAM 512MB
• 1 PCI Slot
• 1 AMR slot
• Onboard Video, sound
asuscuwfx.jpg

(3) 32mb pc100 memory $2 ea. or all 3 for $5
pc10032mb.jpg

When you add to your FT list I'm interested in the Asus Geforce 4 ti 4600.

73's
Dan

added to the list, but if you have stuff not listed that you want to trade, just let me know...

Take the board and processor, give me a total shipped also is that a sub with those speakers, do they perform decently? If so how about a packaged deal shipped to Tucson, Arizona 85718?

IMHO, i think the speakers sound very good, the sub really puts out alot more than i had expected it to... the speakers weigh about 15 pounds total.
i could give you the speakers, mobo, and cpu for $55. that's $5 off. sound good to you?
oh- and whats your heat under?

My Heatware is under Cross, 55 shipped?

Also two questions:
A)does the MB work
B)does it have on board Eithernet?

yes, yes, no.

55 shipped, yes the mobo works, i tested it out 2 days ago, and no, sorry, there is no lan onboard. i can throw in an ethernet card if i can dig one up for another 3 bucks.

No thats ok, he has a PCI Radeon 7500 and I have an old AGP Rage 128 w/TV turner but that board only has one PCI slot so it would not work from him.... dangit if only it had two pci slots. Still want the speakers though

Just the speakers, I came looking for your Ti4600 card originally. Anyway so it was 24 shipped right (I have to check again) and it would be via paypal

Also whats the shipping method? So I know when to expect it, ground or priority, etc

Hey, it keeps saying u sent me an email but when I go to check it says user does not accept email's don't know what to do

Thats some nice audio for how old it is.
I have the same set up in black...
Its always sounded great and never had problems with mine.
Bump for some good hardware!

i'm interested in the fan adapter- i know you probably dont want to mess with the hassle of shipping that by itself, but i'm in fremont- maybe we could arange something? also, if you still have or will get anymore gf4 cards LMK- thx, topcat989

thanks for the bump guys, yeah, i always thought the sony speakers sounded really great regardless of their age.
topcat- yhpm in a couple minutes...

Matrices said:
I call dibs on fan and adapter.

I think the adapter is sold to me dude, we're local to each other and I'm trying to arrange an exchange :eek: (kerri has the last word on this of course)

kerri- just tried to PM you, your box is full- please clear it- I'm interested in the ati card and ccfl as well as the adapter- thx, topcat989

Back