FS: Sony Clie PDA (Palm OS4.1, 320x320 color lcd, etc)

Cyclone187

Supreme [H]ardness
Sony Clie PEG-N760c PDA
It runs the Palm 4.1 os and has 8mb memory built in and comes with a 128mb memory stick. It has a screen resolution o 320x320 and the screen quality is very sharp! Here is a review that IGN did awhile back. It'll give you a good idea of the features and such of this pda.

The built in lithium ion battery still holds a full charge!

It has a few a few scratches on the rear of the case and some very minor scratches on the front but overall in good shape. The screen works perfect with no dead pixles but has a very few light scratches which arent noticeable when the screen is on.

You can use it to play mp3s however I do not have the Sony remote that came with it. You can still use the touch screen to control mp3 playback and plug your headphones in the side. This thing really does make a good mp3 player! I also do not have any of the original software like Palm desktop but you can find that using google. I do have a lot of app's and games installed on it which will be included.

What you get is the Clie, docking station, charger, stylus and a 128mb memory stick. The best way to transfer mp3s is to use a card reader and put the music in the PALM/Programs/MSAudio folder on the card.

Teh Pictuars!
pda%201.jpg

pda%202.jpg

pda%203.jpg

hehe I love this game
pda%204.jpg

All this for $80! shipped obo

Heatware
ebay feedback

Direct all questions to [email protected] or message me on AIM at Cyclones World. I accept Paypal only!

This is a last try since I need money quick. The minimum I'll take is $75 shipped.

Back