FS: Some Random Stuff Someone Might Want

TFM

Gawd
Please let this thread die - i will re-post when i get back from vacation in the new year with updated items - some of these listed are no longer for sale - and i'll have new stuff - so make sure to see my new thread!!!

Warning: I will be on vacation starting today for about a week and a half. During that time, i will only be able to periodically check this site. So if you leave a PM for me, and you don't hear back right away, this is why. But feel free to PM anyway. I'm sure you understand.
Happy Holidays!
Chris

As always - Open to Offers! The worst i can do is say "no thanks." I don't mind shipping out of the conus, but please understand that shipping rates will be higher. As a courtesy, if you PM, please bump the thread as well - Thanks!

1. NIB - Black Razr v3 for Cingular / AT&T (or any GSM if you unlock it) with unused sim card - $65 shipped - PENDING - I walked into Best Buy today and upgraded both my phone and my wife's phones and signed on for another two years (something i said i wouldn't do - oh well). I knew my wife would love hers, but i wasn't sure, so except for when the BB customer service person took the phone out to activate the sim card in it (which was actually the sim card from my phone), this box hasn't been opened (i put the sim card back into my Treo). I played around with my wife's and realized i don't like it as much as my Treo (just having the smartphone is too convenient, even if i could have got more money for it), so whereas i was going to sell my Treo on here, i'm now selling the Razr. So the battery bag and the battery cover bag have both been opened, but they have been taped back again with the original contents. And everything is in the box brand spanking new. If you're like me and don't like getting bogged down in service contracts, here's a great chance for a great non-smartphone to put your sim card in. Also, since i used the sim card from my current phone, this has an unused sim card that they said all somebody had to do to activate it was to call the customer service number on the card - if that helps anyone. I can provide pictures for anyone who's interested - just pm me and give me some time to take them.

2. Samsung X497 for Cingular / AT&T - $20 shipped - This will come with everything in the original box (booklet, outlet charger, the box itself) as well as a car charger. This was my wife's phone, but she wanted a new one for X-Mas. Nice cheap AT&T phone for someone not wanting to lock in a service contract.

3. Bioshock (PC) (still sealed) - $35 or TF/Call of Duty 4 (CoD4) (PC) or Crysis (PC) - I bought Bioshock and just last night i found out that my video card doesn't do pixel shader 3.0 which is required - so instead of even attempting it, i'm keeping it sealed in the package and will hopefully be able to trade for CoD4 or Crysis each of which will work with my video card.

4. Intel Celeron 2.4ghz Socket 478 w/heatsink/fan - $20 shipped - Just upgraded to a P4 3.0, so no longer need this celly.

5. X-Box Games - $6 each shipped

MechAssault (does not come in green x-box case, but a blank black x-box size case)

NCAA Football 2004

NCAA March Madness 2005

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

6. Computer Games - $6 each shipped

Axis & Allies

Madden NFL 2004

MVP Baseball 2004

Superpower

7. Computer Software

Pinnacle Studio Version 9 (Video Editing Software) - $18 - This is actually very good editing software and i've used it a lot, but i just got the Adobe Photoshop/Elements bundle so i'll
get rid of this

8. 80mm Case Fans - $4 each shipped

3x Cooler Master
1x T&T

9. Various CDs - $3 each shipped - 5 for $12 - 10 for $20 - 20 for $35 take the lot for $60 shipped (over half off!) - We decided to weed down our CD collection a little bit. All of these come in jewel cases and unless otherwise noted, are typical used CDs. Some of the jewel cases have cracks in them - so if you are particular about your cases let me know and i'll make sure it gets into a non-cracked case.

Batman (Original Soundtrack) - First Batman Movie
Bon Jovi - These Days
Boyz II Men - Cooleyhighharmony (missing paper insert)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (Original Movie Soundtrack)
Jim Brickman - Picture This
Celtic Gold
Chant II
Celine Dion - Falling Into You (missing paper insert)
Non Stop Disco Dance Mix Countdown Mix Masters (Disc 1)
The Doors - The Doors
Emma (Original Movie Soundtrack)
The Fabulous Swing Collection: Foot Tappin' Favorites & Jumpin' Jitterbugs from the Fabulous Swing Era
Fleetwood Mac - The Dance
Forrest Gump :The Soundtrack (Original Movie Soundtrack) - Unfortunately, disc 2 was left in a stereo somewhere and is not included, but still comes in the 2-CD case
Goo Goo Dolls - A Boy Named Goo
Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction
Buddy Holly - Greatest Hits
Hope Floats
Chantilly Lace Starring the Big Bopper: Helloooo BABY!
The Last of the Mohicans (Original Movie Soundtrack)
The John Lennon Collection
Little Women (Original Movie Soundtrack)
John Michael Montgomery - John Michael Montgomery
Mr. Holland's Opus
Anne-Sophie Mutter - Brahms Violinkonzert
My Best Friend's Wedding (Original Movie Soundtrack)
The Perfect Match (JCPenney Gift Registry Wedding Album) - Basically various wedding songs
Rock & Roll Years - 1967
Adam Sandler - What the Hell Happened to Me?
Saturday Night Fever (Original Movie Soundtrack)
Sense and Sensibility (Original Movie Soundtrack)
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - The Ultimate Collection
Southern Culture on the Skids - Dirt Track Date
Space-Taculars - John Williams with the Boston Pops (music from Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Star Trek, E.T. and more!)
Star Wars Episode 1 (Original Movie Soundtrack)
Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture
That Thing You Do (Original Movie Soundtrack)
Rick Trevino - Looking for the Light
Yanni - Live at the Acropolis
Yanni - Tribute

10. 50" Sony Grand WEGA SXRD HD Television w/stand - NFS - deciding whether to sell or keep myself, but keeping this in the post so i don't have to re-do it if i decide to sell - This has an unbelievably beautiful picture (better than LCD and DLP) and was my brother-in-law's until he moved out of town and into a small apartment in Houston. Thus, he left the TV with us to get rid of for him. Here is Sony's page giving all the specs about this great television.

11. Queen / Full Bedroom Set - $150 - This is a great furniture set that my wife has had since she was in high school. Unfortunately, we moved to a king size bed and no longer need it. We haven't taken pictures yet, but if anyone was interested, I'm sure we could get some pictures made - or you can come by and see it yourself!

The set includes:
Headboard / Bedframe
Long dresser with vanity mirror
Tall dresser
Nightstand

12. Large Desk - $10 - Pretty standard and well worn. I can try to get some pictures if someone's interested, though it's a little buried atm

13. Troy-Bilt 436a Lawn Mower - $100 - Great condition walk-behind bagging lawn mower. 6.5 hp Briggs and Stratton engine and a 21" swipe.

There might be more added later. If you have any questions or offers, please PM me. If you need to see pictures, I'll work on getting some put together. Heat is in the signature and though it's still sub 50, it is perfect.

Thanks,
Chris

SOLD ITEMS:
X-Box Live 12 Month Subscription - $20 - SOLD - I bought this and ended up never using it b/c my live subscription was automatically renewed without my knowing it. The code has not been scratched off and it should still be valid. If it turns out that you are unable to use it for whatever reason, your money will be refunded.
Neverwinter Nights
Microsoft Office Professional 97 - $8 shipped - SOLD - It's old, but still might be useful to someone who doesn't want to shell out a lot of money for a simple word processor
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR 2) - SOLD
XIII
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams

1x512 Kingston Value RAM PC3200 - $20 shipped - SOLD - Works great! I just got 2x512 sticks to match my original two and no longer need this one that doesn't match the others.
1x256 Hynix RAM PC3200 - $9 shipped - SOLD - Works great! Just pulled from a working machine to upgrade.
Official X-Box and X-Box 360 Wireless-G Game Adapter - MN-740 - $30 shipped - SOLD - This thing works great, but since i let my live subscription run out, i just don't need it anymore. The plastic clip on the official Microsoft network cable has broken off on one end, but it didn't affect the ability to stay in the X-Box at all. I can provide pictures if anyone wants them. It comes with the original device, power cable, and ethernet cable.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) - SOLD
1x256 Toshiba Laptop RAM PC2100 SODIMM - $7 shipped - SOLD - Works great! Just pulled from a working laptop to upgrade.
Mad Dog nVidia GeForce 5200 PCI Video Card - $20 shipped - SOLD

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
back to the top - only to slide down into the abyss once more

XIII and Silent Hill 2 both sold

Here's to driving all day in bad weather from St. Louis to Kansas City and then back again during ice storms!

Back