FS: some oldskool stuff

Loud_TIGER

2[H]4U
PC133 256mb. don't know that many specs but i have provided two detailed specs to show you the ram.
pic1
pic2

PC100 128mb.
pic1
pic1

asking $35 + shipping for the 256mb stick, and $15+ shipping for the 128mb stick.
both came out of my dual Celeron system, which happens to also be for sale!

2 Celeron 366 chips, will do 5.5x100. 128k full speed cache mendocinos, bought as a pair.
$25 + shipping for both.

2 CAK-II Globalwin heatsinks. Copper, one piece, 7000rpm 60mm fan. includes fan adapters 3->4 pin + rpm speed sensor wire.
pic
$20 + shipping for both.

abit BP6 motherboard. MAY have a dead AGP port. i don't have a PCI video card to try it, but i've tried two AGP cards and neither provide any output. make me an offer on this. i doubt anybody would be gaming on this board anyway.

Powmax 400w power supply, perfect for some secondary box you have lying around. it is rated for P4.
$25 + shipping. brand new.

ahh man... when i read "old school" i was hopin for some NES... SNES... SEGA... somethin else. oh well, my mind is somewhere else.......
BuMp

Hate to lowball you but if you dont get any offers on that PSU I'll give you 10 bucks shipped for it.

-Bob

mrbobo said:
Hate to lowball you but if you dont get any offers on that PSU I'll give you 10 bucks shipped for it.

-Bob
sorry i'd like to cut u that deal but shipping would already be about $5-6 and that means i'd be selling the PSU for $4.

Back