FS- Some Good Stuff- [email protected], HDD's, 5900@5950, +PC games, More goods!

80 gig 7K-250 $65
I can vouch for this drive... after i had enough of my 120 GXP's constant WHINING i picked up one of these drives. Silentpcreview (i think it was them..) tested this drive out, and were satisfied with the noise level (compared with a seagate 7000.7). It was a little noisier than their seagate benchmark, but the hitachi models are some of the best performing IDE drives on the market. Great drive, and i can hardly hear it (except when it seeks). I LOVE THIS DRIVE. (I also have a 7000.7)

Hey - I'm interested in the 3.0C - what trades might you be interested in? Anything in particular that you're looking for? PM or email me at tomdotmonte-AT-comcastdotnet and I'll give you a list of stuff....or $$ may work if not. ;)

Thanks,
Tom

Interested in the PS...how many amps on the +12 circuit? How many molex connectors?

nice heatsink for the slot one. anyway I will take the UT 2003 off your hands if I can get some of my items to finish selling

can you get a link to the joystick that works or a picture or something? im interested, need one for bf:vietnam.

Back