[FS] - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempting but what if it breaks? What then?
Same as all the other used A4000's being sold, that are very likely out of warranty. Would have to be repaired, or sold, etc.

Fwiw, it's only 1.5 years old, purchased new from Dell. Highly unlikely a 40w power increase is damaging anything, while also running cooler than stock (stock these target/run around 85C, sometimes higher).

This is a fairly popular mod with these cards, and is still well within VRM specs. These aren't limited to 140w because of the power capacity of the board, it's because of the thermal limits of the single slot blower HSF.

What's the width on the GPU? Looks a bit more than 2 slots.

For those interested, I purchased one of these from xenium before - top notch work and this is the absolute best GPU you can get for a very small ITX build.

What's the width on the GPU? Looks a bit more than 2 slots.

For those interested, I purchased one of these from xenium before - top notch work and this is the absolute best GPU you can get for a very small ITX build.
Appreciate the feedback man. And yes it's just a hair over 2 slots at 40mm wide, so basically a 2.25 slot card.

I'll get the ruler out, but it might be a touch too wide for me... price is outstanding.

ttt

Last price drop before the A4000 goes on ebay
ohh well ebay is 13.5% fee which puts you on par with unmodded cards
What you have is unique but you need the right enthusiast to see the benefit of what you are selling and not worry of eventual failures
As a side note the chinese somehow modded 3090 from 24GB to 48GB Vram..Have you tried that? if you can do that you can turn 1k card into a 7k card and most likely I'll buy one from you..ML/AI guys would drool all over it

ohh well ebay is 13.5% fee which puts you on par with unmodded cards
What you have is unique but you need the right enthusiast to see the benefit of what you are selling and not worry of eventual failures
As a side note the chinese somehow modded 3090 from 24GB to 48GB Vram..Have you tried that? if you can do that you can turn 1k card into a 7k card and most likely I'll buy one from you..ML/AI guys would drool all over it
Well aware. Not listing it at stock A4000 prices.

3090s are possible due to the 24 memory module slots. Swap the 1gb modules with 2gb for 48gb.

24/36gb A4000 would require 3/4gb modules (if they exist) and likely a bios mod (impossible).

Last edited:
Well aware. Not listing it at stock A4000 prices.

3090s are possible due to the 24 memory module slots. Swap the 1gb modules with 2gb for 48gb.

24/36gb A4000 would require 3/4gb modules (if they exist) and likely a bios mod (impossible).
can you seriously check reddit for the 3090 48gb Vram and see that card..I can link it to you later if you cant find
I can also link you thread after thread where redditors are willing to pay a premium to have such card
Do you think you can do it?

can you seriously check reddit for the 3090 48gb Vram and see that card..I can link it to you later if you cant find
I can also link you thread after thread where redditors are willing to pay a premium to have such card
Do you think you can do it?
Very interesting, but even if I could, there's a bunch of reasons I wouldnt offer that as a service. I'm sure there's a bunch of vendors out there scooping up all the 2gb gddr6x chips as we speak, regardless. As long as it's confirmed possible as well obviously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back