FS: Socket A system/parts

grounded

Limp Gawd
Terms:
I can only accept non-cc paypal. Shipping costs will be based on USPS shipping estimates rounded up to the nearest dollar. Please include your zip code if you pm me so I can estimate shipping more quickly. I am willing to ship first if the buyer has high 100% positive heatware.
My heatware

Please refer to my new thread...

The stepping of the cpu is IQYHA

Here is the complete info off the processor:
AXMH2500FQQ4C Z374265K30377
IQYHA 0348SPMW

Also, I just checked the bios to see at what I have it clocked. I was mistaken in my original post. The cpu is running at 2.2GHz (200MHz FSB, 11.0x multiplier) at 1.7 volts and the Zalman fan on the SI-97 heatsink is running in silent mode. When I originally set this system up, I just clocked the chip at a reasonably fast speed that I knew would be absolutely stable even with the quite cooling. I have been running it like that ever since, so I have never really pushed the chip hard or seen its full potential for that matter. Clearly there is more room to overclock or keep it running silent for an HTPC setup.

Any chance of selling the cpu in it's own and sending to the UK? Thinking about changing my folks crappy Biostar Ideq 210 into an Epox EP-8RGMI NForce 2 monster! :D

I might sell the parts individually if the combo does not sell soon. I could ship to the UK assuming you pay shipping of course.

I might be interested in that motherboard, if your willing to sell it separately. :)
Need a replacement to run my athlon xp 3200+. :mad:

Please PM me a price for:

Corsair 1GB (512x2) PC3200 DDR dual channel memory kit $60 + shipping

shipped to 08850

Back