• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Socket 939 rig parts and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

3991vhtes

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
1,053
I'm selling my stuff, everything is guaranteed to work. All sales are final. Shipping is NOT included in the price. Price is OBO, NO LOWBALLS, OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED. The stuff is coming from 16701, to give you an idea.

Heat is under 3991vhtes

Here's what I have to sell:

DFI LanParty NF4 SLI DR Expert (Motherboard only) -SOLD!!!!

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Manchester. Lapped. This is one of the greatest CPU's I've ever owned. Clocks EASILY to 2.6GHz on my mobo. (No cooler included) SOLD!!!!

2GB Corsair XMS DDR400, I never overclocked them, but they do require a lot of voltage (2.7 - 2.8v) SOLD!!!!
 
Last edited:
For the people that PM'd me, I lost all of the PM's. All my messages were corrupt. If you messaged me, and still want the goods, please feel free to re-message me :)
 
Decent price on the X2 3800+

And BUMP'age for a sweeeet DFI motherboard
 

I really appreciate your honesty :rolleyes:

If you're going to be a dick, at least read the rules.. Try # 18, Thanks.

Forum Rules said:
(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top