• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: Socket 775 combo

camelass

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
272
I edited my thread title but it didnt show up? [shrugs] Anyways..

I have the following up for grabs!

ASUS P5GZ-MX $30 Shipped
GSkill 800 DDR2 2gb (2x1gb) $25 Shipped
$45 shipped for bundle

Lightly modded LIAN LI PC-7B plus II with side window panel.
[Bottom hard drive rack is modded in the opposite direction (sideways)]
Slight cosmetic blemishes. No dents!
$80 shipped

Visiontek HD6950 2GB
$199 shipped
OEM card, Just got back from RMA. Bought another card so I have no use for this.

BFG 6600GT OC AGP
$25 shipped

I can get pictures if anyone requests. PM me with any questions.. Paypal only. Lower 48 only as well. Unless buyer agrees to pay difference on shipping.

SOLD:
Q9550
Megahalems
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 - (Non Plus Version Core2 duo / Quads)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top