FS: Smartphone, PSU, USB Sound Card, 9400 GT, Old laptop parts

Eric1285

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm moving across the country next week and have a bunch of stuff that I don't want to haul with me. Most of this has been sitting in my closet for years so I just want to get rid of it. I'll be adding more as I go through the boxes I have. Everything includes shipping via USPS Priority unless otherwise noted. Local pickups in NJ welcome. All prices OBO - if I don't sell it, it sits in a box for at least a few more months. Pictures available upon request.

Unlocked Cingular 8125 / HTC Wizard - Old school smartphone with a slide out keyboard. Awesome for texting. Runs Windows Mobile 5 (don't know if it can be upgraded as I stopped using it before WM 6 came out). I flashed the ROM with a cleaner install of WM 5 that doesn't have all the junk Cingular put on it. The screen was replaced with a brand new one about 3 months before I stopped using the phone, so it's in nearly perfect shape. Outer case has some signs of wear and the volume rocker button has fallen off (you can adjust the volume from WM 5 or just use the stylus to poke at the switch). Includes original box, manuals, installation CD, power adapter, unused original case, and an extra leather case with belt clip. $35 shipped

Canon Rebel 2000 35mm Film SLR - Probably less than 200 shots taken on this. Includes 28-80mm Tamron lens. Comes with camera strap, leather camera bag, some misc lens attachments and a few rolls of film. $50 shipped.

PNY GeForce 9400 GT 1GB - Brand new in box. Bought this a while ago for an HTPC I was thinking about building, but never got around to it. It's supposed to be a low profile card but I can't tell because the box is sealed. Model number is VCG941024GXPB. $35 shipped.

HP Brand PCMCIA 802.11b card - This is a rebranded Orinoco gold card, the one with the plug that lets you attach an external antenna. Very nice for wardriving (do people still do that?) or for picking up weak signals. $10 shipped first class for the card. I also have a high gain magmount antenna that I can include for another $20 and I'll bump the shipping up to priority.

Xbox 360 Optical Audio Output Dongle - Comes with the HD kit. Provides an optical audio output for your Xbox 360. $10 shipped USPS first class.

Celeron M 330 - Dothan core. Working pull. $5 shipped first class.

Onkyo TX-SR501 receiver - Works fine, just don't have room for it. Paired up quite nicely with my Klipsch reference bookshelf speakers. $100 picked up in NJ, unless you want to pay for shipping.

Velodyne VX-10 Subwoofer - Same deal as above, too big and heavy to move cross country. Won't have room in my new place for a big stereo anyway. This is a great unit - one of the best bang for buck subwoofers short of building one yourself. $100 picked up in NJ or shipped at your cost.

256 MB PC2 3200 Sodimm - $3.50 shipped first class.

20 GB 4200 RPM 2.5" IDE laptop HDD - $5.50 shipped first class

SOLD

40GB 5400 RPM 2.5" SATA drive - Hitachi HTS541040G9SA00. Working pull. $7 shipped first class.

Pentium M 740 - Dothan core. Working pull. $6 shipped first class.

Antec TruePower 430w - Used for ~2 years in a desktop I built about 7-8 years ago. Been in my closet ever since. It was working when I put it in my closet, but it's been there for a while. I don't have a desktop right now so I have no way to test it. Cables aren't sleeved, but I did put plastic tubing over all of them. $27 shipped.

Creative Soundblaster Extigy - USB external sound card. I've had this forever and it's spent most of that time sitting in my closet. I do remember it having pretty good audio quality, but I bought this during my audiophile phase and quickly moved on. I no longer have the original box, but I do have the power adapter, remote, and USB cable. $12 shipped.

Last edited:
dibs on 2.5" sata.. you can test psu with a paper clip also. Just put green wire to black wire then plug it in.

hi just a kind suggestion, it would really help your thread if you organized it a bit; it looks like a wall of text!

Bump...last day most of this stuff is available. No reasonable offers refused.

Back