• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Skt 939 Opty Package

Riddlinkidstoner

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
4,630
Sold as package deal only. No parting, no exceptions.

Opteron 165 Retail - CCBBE 0616. OC'd @ 3ghz @ 1.4 334x9 YMMV. Includes Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro.
2GB (1GBx2) OCZ Platinum DDR PC3200 2.5-3-2-5
MSI K8N Diamond Plus Skt 939 SLI - Includes manual, SLI Bridge, and RAID drivers.
2x74GB Western Digital Raptors 10,000RPM 8mb Cache (Out of Warranty as of Jan 2007/Dec 2006 respectively.)

$500 + shipping OBO Now $500 shipped.

or without the raptors

$400 + shipping Now $400 shipped.

Heat: Riddlinkidstoner
 
Bump for you sir, nice package. BTW, I know your not parting.. but if you have no bites, please keep me in mind for those Raptors :D
 
What about the cables for the MB?
What's the warranty status on the Raptors?
 
Eh...I'll toss in some UV IDE/SATA cables with the mobo. As far as the warranty goes...I don't know :D
 
Just thought I'd give you a bump and let you know that you can the warranty status of the Raptors by typing in the serial numbers here.
 
Yes sorry no parting. You may be able to swing without the raptors but the mobo/ram/cpu stay together.
 
What does ttt mean? I have been around forums for quite a while and I have no idea what that means.

...and free bump :)
 
Back
Top