FS: Silver Slim PSP and Accessories

bryanwii

Weaksauce
Silver Slim PSP Modded ($280 shipping included via UPS)

Firmware: 3.71 M33 allows you to play downloaded .iso's

Two 4 GB San Disk Pro Duo ($50 each)

One 1 GB Stick that came with unit when purchased 9 GB total memory

1 Daxter Game

1 Family Guy The Freakin Sweet Collection UMD

1 Extended Life battery up to 8 Hours comes with silver cover for larger battery(Sony brand name, paid $50 for)

1 Black PSP Case from Sony comes with screen cleaner, 2 Screen protectors, 2 UMD holders (paid $30 for)

1 USB Charger

1 Wall A/C Charger

The battery that came with the unit, was made into a Pandora's battery to enable the modding of the unit. ISO's play just fine from any torrent site, so you do not have to pay for games. I purchased this unit to play with at work. I maybe have 5 hours in it, the stock battery was used for modding. My loss is your gain. With taxes I spent a little over $400 for everything you see. No scratches on unit, hardly any use at all. No Trades. Wasn't gonna sell this on here till I sold an iPhone pretty quick so sorry for the over posting. Ebay userid: bryanwi09 with 100% feedback. First to come with payment to my PayPal account has the unit. Working to get pics of accessories.

Heat

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

Thanks for looking!

where do you buy a 50$ psp battery! also are they cool colored memory sticks.. black? green? etc.. only see the psp in the pics..

where do you buy a 50$ psp battery! also are they cool colored memory sticks.. black? green? etc.. only see the psp in the pics..

game stop, it is the extended life battery. I will work on pics of the remaining items, I did this while at work. The memory sticks are San Disk's so they are the purple ones.

Back