FS: Shuttle XPC Barebones, A64 3400+, 1GB Corsair, Shuttle Carrying Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

insaneman37

Limp Gawd
Shuttle SN85G4V2. I have cut out the rear grill for better airflow from the exhaust. The exhaust/CPU fan grinds for a little bit on start, but that goes away after it's been running for a little bit. SOLD!

A64 3400+ ClawHammer. 2.2ghz, 1MB cache. Retail box w/ HSF. SOLD!

UT2004. 6 CD set. No longer for sale, may be for sale later on.

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. 4 CD set. No longer for sale, may be for sale later on.

Half-Life Platinum Edition. Includes Half-Life GOTY Edition, Team Fortress Classic, Opposing Force, Counter-Strike, and Blue Shift. No longer for sale, may be for sale later on.

Buy more than one item and I'll take a few dollars off.

E-mail is mjsprunger AT charter DOT net or insaneman37 AT gmail DOT com. Heat is under insaneman37. Prices are negotiable. I prefer non-CC PayPal for payment, but I also accept USPS Money Orders.

Your gmail account is non existant and I sent an email to your charter account and haven't received a reply.

Oops, I mis-typed my Gmail address. It should be insaneman37. I'll correct it in the original post. I just got your e-mail at my Charter account and will reply to you.

Bump.

Shuttle bag and RAM are both sold.

Price drop on the 3400+ as I realised I had it priced a bit too high.

how much for both the proc and shuttle? (prefer that you pm the price to me as well)

Sorry, not looking for any trades. I need the money for tuition/books.

And I just got a laptop a few months ago. ;) (Required for school.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back