[FS] Shiarua's For Sale Thread

shiarua

Limp Gawd
Heatware is Shiarua (5-0-0). Thanks for looking! =)

Polk Audio TSi500s (Pair) + Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Selling my Polk Audio TSi500s (Specs Link)

They have the black finish and sound incredible, especially when Bi-amped. I mainly used them while listening to music in 2 channel stereo. The bass is nice for a floorstanding speaker and no sub is needed with these things. The are in perfect condition (like new) and again, they sound great.

Im also selling my Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver (Specs Link). Its a 7.2ch receiver and sounds quite nice as well. I ran digital optical from my computer into this and had my TSi500s bi-amped. This was also able to handle a pair of TSi200s as the surrounds and a CS20 center without a problem. The receiver is also like new.

Im looking to sell the speakers and receiver together for around $900 cash. Im only going to do local pickup on these items due to shipping costs. I live in the Eau Claire area, so this sale is open to anyone around here or from the Twin Cities/St Paul area in Minnesota. If you want to buy them seperately, the cost would be $600 for the speakers, $300 for the receiver, but it both are bought, I'll throw in some Monster speaker wire with GLS Generation II locking banana plugs (4 cables about ~25ft a piece).

speakers.jpg

cables.jpg

Sorry about the image quality. Crappy camera on phone lol.

Again, $600 for the TSi500s (pair) and $300 for the receiver

Sold Items:
4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill HZ DDR2-800 4-4-4-12-2T @2.1v
Corsair HX620 Modular Power Supply
2x 160GB Western Digital Caviar SE SATA HDDs + Dual SATA HDD Enclosure
Logitech G5 Laser Mouse v2
Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1
Antec 900 Case
Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme
D-Link DWA-552 Wireless N PCI adapter
Auzentech X-Fi Prelude 7.1
BFG Tech GeForce 8800GTX OC

Last edited:
Grr if you were anywhere near me I'd take the speakers and receiver off of your hands.

Bump for you though.

Back