• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Several AMD/Intel machines parted out

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcmastrpc

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
1,309
heatware link

No trades, but you can send me offers on multiple items and such. If it's more than 10% I'll probably not even haggle with you, I'll just ignore you.

Shipping is NOT included. These prices are heavily discounted and I will not be including shipping with your order. Please be aware that shipping charges will be assessed via fedex or usps and with insurance. This means most large items will cost in the range of $9-$15 to ship, small items will range between $5-$9. I don't have an official "UPS" store near me to pack my items so shipping with them will be "as-is". Please be sure to send me your zipcode. After a dispute I'm no longer willing to take the risk on shipping your item(s) first class/parcel, and I won't decline insurance.

Everything was pulled from working gaming machines in a gaming cafe. My friend has closed the gaming part of the shop and wants to liquidate this equipment.

----

Hard Drives:


$25.00 - PATA 250gb ST3250620A - (Date Code: 09046)

CPUs:

$50.00 - Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6500 - SLGUH (2.9ghz)
$24.00 ~ Athlon 64 X2 AD04600IAA5CS (this was returned and tested OK, buyer wanted to upgrade to the 5000 at his expense since his mobo didn't support the 4600)
$40.00 ~ Athlon 64 X2 6000 - ADV6000IAA5D0 (3.1ghz)
$30.00 ~ Athlon II X2 250u - AD250USCK23GQ (1.6ghz - low power)

Memory:

DDR2

1x $ 9.00/ea - Hynix 2gb 2Rx8 PC2-6400U
1x $ 7.00/ea - Kingston 1gb KVR800D2K2
1x $ 6.00/ea - Crucial 1gb CT12864AA667
2x $11.00/ea ~ Corsair CM2X1024-6400 (5-5-5-12, XMS6405v5.1)
2x $20.00/ea ~ Kingston 2gb 2Rx8 PC2-6400U

DDR3

1x $ 4.00 - Hynix 1gb 1Rx8 PC3-10600U
1x $12.00 - Kingston 2gb KVR1333D3K2

Motherboards:

$45.00 - BIOSTAR TForce 945P
$20.00 - Foxconn M61PMV
$25.00 - Asus M2N68-AM SE2 (no i/o)
$25.00 - Asus M2N-MX SE PLUS

Video Cards:

$25.00 - ATI RADEON HD 3850 256M (single slot)
$22.00 ~ SAPPHIRE HD5450 1GB DDR2 (passive, singleslot, h/h bracket not included)

Power Supplies (are expensive to ship, $12 via usps minimum for one, $18 for 2 or 3 if you're lucky, these prices are firm, unless you buy all of them - and i will ship freight that method and pack very well):

$ 8.00 - Raidmax RX-500S
$ 6.00 - iMicro HP-450-G12S
$ 7.50 - Raidmax RX-450K
$ 7.00 - Powerman IP-S350AQ2-0
$ 7.00 - Powerman IP-S350CQ2-0
$15.00 - Raidmax RX-730SS

Stuff that's sold/pending:


$15.00 - SATA 250gb ST3250310AS - (Cert. Repair)
$28.00 ~ Athlon 64 X2 4200 - AD04200IAASCU (2.2ghz)
$30.00 - Athlon 64 X2 5000 - AD05000IAA5D0 (2.6ghz)
$35.00 - SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON HD 4850 512M
 
Last edited:
bump, also...

got a lot of pms to reply to, i left the postal scale at the office so I have to swing by there today before I can get you guys shipping quotes.

thanks for being patient, i will respond to you at some point today.
 
ttt, lots of pms asking for shipping costs.. and then silence.. guys.. be prepared for usps priority flat rates or UPS type rates w/ insurance - i don't cut corners on shipping, unless explicity requested, because i want the stuff to get to you safely.

if you want your cpu sent in a plain envelope with some bubblewrap/cardboard around it, that's fine. you'll save a couple bucks but if it comes down to it I will fight with paypal on your dispute because that's how you requested it to be shipped.
 
bump

gonna rant here a bit because it's been really bugging me.

power supplies are heavy, and they're big - and so are motherboards. you can get away with one or the other in shipping and still keep it under $10 bucks, but not with both, and definatly not with power supplies. also, you have to ship priority if you want insurance, or go with fedex/ups and again, it's gonna cost you more than $10. you want your mobo/psu/etc shipped parcel post? cool, i mentioned earlier I will fight with paypal over a dispute because some man-ape handled your package like it was a banana.

the reason why i'm ranting is that i've had at least 5 different people ask me to quote them shipping charges on items and then disappear - you do realize it takes me time to pack your items up as they would be shipped, weigh them, fill out all the crap on various postage sites and quote the charge, right?

let me be clear, don't ask me to quote your shipping costs if you're only prepared to spend < $10 on anything except for something like a single hard drive or cpu. it's not going to happen. otherwise, i'm just going to start delivering general "what i think it will cost" type quotes that are going to end up costing you more because you better believe I'm going to over-quote rather than under-quote.
 
Last edited:
I am interested in 1 or 2 of your 250GB HDD for a project... I am also interested in External Enclosures if you have any.

Quote me your best price shipped to Miami, Fl. 33155

Thanks
 
bump

gonna rant here a bit because it's been really bugging me.

power supplies are heavy, and they're big - and so are motherboards. you can get away with one or the other in shipping and still keep it under $10 bucks, but not with both, and definatly not with power supplies. also, you have to ship priority if you want insurance, or go with fedex/ups and again, it's gonna cost you more than $10. you want your mobo/psu/etc shipped parcel post? cool, i mentioned earlier I will fight with paypal over a dispute because some man-ape handled your package like it was a banana.

the reason why i'm ranting is that i've had at least 5 different people ask me to quote them shipping charges on items and then disappear - you do realize it takes me time to pack your items up as they would be shipped, weigh them, fill out all the crap on various postage sites and quote the charge, right?

let me be clear, don't ask me to quote your shipping costs if you're only prepared to spend < $10 on anything except for something like a single hard drive or cpu. it's not going to happen. otherwise, i'm just going to start delivering general "what i think it will cost" type quotes that are going to end up costing you more because you better believe I'm going to over-quote rather than under-quote.

I feel your pain.

One reason why I try to use flat rate boxes when I can, otherwise I've gotten good enough at guestimating that I just fire an answer back immediately to a "what does it cost to ship item a, b, c, f, w, and maybe item k?" Some my actual shipping cost wind up higher, some lower, but usually within a few bucks + or -

So fire the shipping quote right back, they take it or leave it.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top