FS: Sennheiser HD-580(600 grilles+Canare Cable) Aune X1 Headphone Amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00tMkay

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling more stuff to funy my move, here we go.

Info
Heatware - tgeml 55-0-0
Payments - Amazon preferred, PayPal accepted.
Address - [email protected]
Shipping - Free & Included in prices.

1) Sennheiser HD 580 Headphones. These have the newer white drivers, HD600 Grilles,
and a VERY nice aftermarket cable(Canare Star Quad L-4E6S + NEUTRIK NP3X-B), along
with a stock HD650 Cable. I installed new ear pads earlier this year so they are full/fresh.
They also come with the original grilles. ($210.00) Sold to radex7

2)Aune X1 MK2 Headphone Amplifier/DAC. One of the nicest pieces of audio equipment
I've ever owned, drove my studio monitors and the above headphones beautifully. It has a
3 year warranty through Noranti Audio in Florida for 3 years, included will be the receipt
from May 2013 and the warranty information. ($160.00) Sold to radex7

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
TTT, Is there any way a mod could add "Late 2013 13" Macbook Pro retina" to my title please?

Last edited:
Fantastic deal on the HD580s, world class headphones. Someone should snag them up ASAP. Bump!

Fantastic deal on the HD580s, world class headphones. Someone should snag them up ASAP. Bump!

+1 indeed. The HD600 uses the same driver as the 580's (matching part code from my last replacements). The 580 Jubilee Edition spawned the HD600.

Thanks for the bump! The HD580 sounds amazing, if they don't sell here soon I may just keep them as I was reluctant to part with them anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back