FS: SeaSonic 1250w Gold PSU 32GB SSD's 8gb DDR3 ONLY $50 - Gigabyte AM3 Motherboards

eoreality-robby

End of Reality Game Servers
Have the following for sale, parting out some rigs, everything is in excellent condition and under 6 months old!

ALL SOLD GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3 Motherboard REV 3.0 ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD SeaSonic X-1250 ALL SOLD

ALL SOLDAMD Sempron 145 Sargas 2.8GHz Socket AM3 45W Single-Core Desktop Processor ALL SOLD

2 x Kingston HyperX 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Model KHX1600C10D3B1/8G
($50/ea)

ALL SOLD SanDisk ReadyCache SDSSDRC-032G-G26 2.5" 32GB SATA III ALL SOLD

Shipping via whatever method you choose :)

Heatware & ebay under: unrealized92

Local Pickup availabe in Vancouver, WA.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions! Cheers.

Last edited:
"Shipping via whatever method you choose :)"

Does this mean the price does not include shipping?

I got a PM from the seller re: mother boards. Shipping extra, but I have to say the USPS quoted was very reasonable. Don't know if it applies to any other items.
BUMP

Prices do not include shipping. I forward the exact cost onto you. Most people choose USPS Priority, I can fit most of the items in flat-rate boxes between $5.80 - $12.80.

6 x GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard - all accessories unopened + original box
($70/ea)

Any idea what revisions these are?

stock updated --- I will be out of town for 1 week starting tomorrow, if you want anything, payment must be made today in order for it to be shipped out this week.

Did Gigabyte get the ability to boot from USB devices sorted out by revision 3.0? I owned one of the original versions at launch and ended up getting rid of it because it couldn't boot from USB devices. Other than that it was an excellent motherboard. If they've sorted out the issue I might consider grabbing one. I've got an itch to build something AMD again...

Did Gigabyte get the ability to boot from USB devices sorted out by revision 3.0? I owned one of the original versions at launch and ended up getting rid of it because it couldn't boot from USB devices. Other than that it was an excellent motherboard. If they've sorted out the issue I might consider grabbing one. I've got an itch to build something AMD again...

Yes it can USB boot no problem :) I installed all OS with USB drives using these boards.

Back