FS: Sealed N64 games, PS2 games and DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpotpie

[H]ard|Gawd
Welcome and Hello

Shipping
I will ship all products using USPS and all products sold by me will have a tracking number. Also if interested, pickup is avaliable in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am in Daly City, CA or 94015.

Sealed N64 Games
DSC_0479.jpg

Hexen is the only game not sealed but in box however it is pretty beat up so if you buy a higher price item or two games then you get it for free. All the other games are brand new and sealed still.
South Park Chef's Luv Shack [$15 and $20 Shipped]- Sealed, the bottom right corner where you open the box has a dent there and the plastic from that corner is coming off. The other one is in near perfect condition
1080 Snowboarding [$30 Shipped] - Sealed, has a price tag on it but shouldn't be hard to take out. Has a couple small holes in the plastic
Nosegunner [$25 Shipped]- It is sealed, has a price tag on the back of it and box is slightly dented inwards.
Clay Fighter 63 [$30 Shipped] - Front has a hole where the "T for Teen" is at. Back has another price tag that is half taken out.
Spacestation Silicon Valley [$50 and $60 shipped] - So the two I have are like this. The first one has a almost perfect box, the plastic has scratches but not torn. The second one has the box dented a bit but the plastic is in better condition.

Sealed PlayStation 2 Games
DSC_0531.jpg

]TimeSplitters 2 [$15 Shipped]
RC Revenge Pro [$10 Shipped]
Reign of Fire [$20 Shipped]
Silent Scope 3 [$10 Shipped]
Combo Pack #1 [$40 shipped]
- Casper, Men In Black II, Taz Wanted
Combo Pack #2 [$50 shipped] -Super Bust A Move, Super Bust A Move 2, Frogger, and Taz Wanted
Ominusha Combo [ $15 shipped] - Onimusha and Onimusha 2
Devil May Cry Greatest HIts [$10 shipped]
Turok Evolution [$10 Shipped]
Oni [$15 shipped]
Terminator Dawn of Fate [$10 Shipped]
Ever Grace and Deus EX [$15 shipped]
Silent Hill 2 [$40 Shipped]

I am willing to negotiate on prices or make combo deals. I found some prices on ebay and amazon and decided to make them cheaper then those so I thought it was reasonable but all offers will be looked at!

Shipping
I will ship all products using USPS and all products sold by me will have a tracking number. Also if interested, pickup is avaliable in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am in Daly City, CA or 94015.

Sealed DVD Movies
DSC_0535.jpg

$5 shipped each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back