FS: Seagate x15-36lp 15krpm SCSI, Adaptec 2940u2, Geforce 4 ti4400,

My only reference is my ebay account: EARTHWORMJLM
My Email address is: [email protected]

For sale I have:

Seagate Cheatah X15-36LP 18.4GB 15,000RPM SCSI hard drive. It is an 80pin SCA drive. Drive is still under warranty, warranty ends August 29, 2007. With the drive I will be shipping a Foxcon SCSI cable with terminator and an 80pin to 68pin adapter that I personally have used and find to be perfectly working. Asking $80+shipping
Adaptec 2940u2 is an 80MB/s LVD SCSI controller. Included is just the bare controller card. SOLD

Asus V8440TD Geforce 4 TI4400 128MB is in perfect working order. Card has been used for about a year but with no problems. Card has been overclocked to ti 4600 speeds. Included are the manual, sample games disc, soldier of fortune, Aquanox, original driver cd, and Asus DVD player software. Asking $60+shipping.

Thanks for looking.

*edit* OOps forgot to put this. Payments accepted in cash, money order, cashiers checks, personal checks, and paypal.

Originally posted by Parabellum
Darn, fine price on that Asus Ti4400. Would you agree to ship in Canada?

Para

Dibs, if you do. I have heatware under Parabellum.

Para

FYI on shipping to canada, ship it USPS Airmail in. Cost no more than 5-7 dollars, and because it's USPS Mail and not UPS/Fedex they dont open it to check contents. I used to run a small importation into canada for guys here from newegg. People send me $$ i buy newegg price, ship via airmail and they save 70-100 dollars.

If you can wait till i find a buyer for my 68 pin 36LP i'll take your 80 pin :D Shouldn't take me long.

EDIT: Might be too much to hope for but are you anywhere in the bay area?

Back