FS: Schro's Stuff!

Schro

[H]F Junkie
I've got a few on the hot sheet that i'd like to unload, so here goes nothing. Pics provided upon request or the thread will be supplemented with them when I stop feeling lazy. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

Hard Drives
250 GB Maxtor IDE HDD $50 shipped

Video Cards

AIW Radeon 9700 Pro w/ Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer 3 installed - $45

Sapphire Radeon 9250 Pro 128mb - $25

Motherboards

Dual proc goodness - Tyan S2507 Dual p3 motherboard with dual P3 866 processors and Swiftech MCX-370 HS's with 60mm Thermaltake fans. Will throw in 256mb PC133 RAM $70

HTPC / Media Center Stuff
Gyration Wireless Keyboard & Remote control. IR & RF. Controls AV devices. Highly reccomended. Includes the keyboard, remote, and instruction manuals (if I can find them). I've had this for just a few months, and it works great. - $120 (Newegg reference)

ATI Remote Wonder (includes receiver) - $20

ATI Remote Wonder 2 (includes receiver) - $25

Microsoft MCE Remote (no IR receiver included) - $22

Other Stuff

4 Port KVM (VGA + 2x PS2) w/ Cables (the weight of the cables will make this a beast to ship). Works great - $35

Doom 3 - $12

Bundle and save! Make me an offer!

Heat is under Schro
eBay under Schro321

Sold!
eVGA AGP 8x 6800GT 256mb Graphic Card - $85. Great card and plays all the games out there rather well in my opinion. Long live AGP!!1 Sold!

Various Hard drives (used, tested and working, generally out of warranty):
Samsung 1203N 120GB 7200 RPM IDE HDD - $30 (Very quiet drive!) Sold
Maxtor D740X 80GB 7200 RPM IDE HDD - $20 Sold
CD Tower - $10 (local pickup only) - Holds about 200 CD's, rotates on its base. Well built, just don't have room for it. Pic! Given to charity. Yay tax writeoff.
Processors
Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester core 939 Processor. Includes Retail box and heatsink. $20. SOLD

Tempted to grab that KVM... Do you know if it'll work with USB-PS2 converters (Logitech style)?

Totally unnecessary bump for a very good (and local to me) seller. :D

Thanks for the bump - good to hear from you. HOpe tehat case is still working well for you, as it was one of my favorites!

Tempted to grab that KVM... Do you know if it'll work with USB-PS2 converters (Logitech style)?

Yes, this shouldwork with the USB-PS2 converters, going both ways. I used a MX-500 and Logitech Elite Keyboard (with the included USB->PS2 adaptors) with it for most of the time I used it. From going the other way, I used a PS2->USB dongle to connect my laptop that had no PS/2 ports.

What brand is that KVM? and what is the hotkey command to flip screens

Zonet. 2x Scroll lock + up or down / 1,2,3,4 (for a specific port).

(Yes, I know I sent you in that a PM, but just posted for everyone else to see now).

Bzump!

Samsung 1203N 120GB 7200 RPM IDE HDD - $30 (Very quiet drive!) Pending

Is this sold yet?

Back