FS: Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB

adg1034

Limp Gawd
As far as I know, this is the exact same card I bought from Newegg last October. I'm looking for around $75 (was $90).

Stock is 378/338MHz, stable on stock cooling w/ no artifacts at 403.2/349.2MHz. I haven't checked to see whether it is an R360 core or not, but I would guess it is, with that sort of OC. Bios is original. Use for a casual gaming computer or a better-than-average card for a folding computer.
My computer was CPU-limited (I used to have an Athlon 850 with 256MB of PC133 RAM), so don't even ask what my scores or framerates were. It's in the same condition as it was when I took it out of the box, and pictures are available on request. I'm selling this because I realized I needed a new CPU, so then I needed a new motherboard, and then a new video card, so I ended up with a X800XL. It works great, so please, make me some offers. One other thing- there might be a little wait between the time of purchase and the time of delivery; my new computer was supposed to work when I put it all together, but there have been a couple problems, none involving my Radeon.

WTB: A power supply with a 24-pin ATX connector (not a 20 to 24-pin adapter), at least 480W, suitable for use with a DFI LanParty NF4 motherboard. Also, a +12V rail @34A is preferred.

Bump. And people, if you're going to make me an offer, please don't insult me. Someone knows who I'm talking to- $60 shipped is a pittance, especially compared to what Newegg is selling it for. Anyway, keep looking.

free bump for you. I know the feeling of people putting out lowball offers on really good hardware. GL man.

Does price include shipping?

Also does the card come with all the cables and connectors/box/software?

One last ?: Take Paypal?

Nacarob from Mesquite Tx

Yes, the card is for $75 shipped. Also, I got this OEM, but it did come with a VGA-DVI adapter, an S-Video to Composite video adapter, and a composite video cable. Drivers came with it (though the ones available on the ATI website are far more up-to-date), as well as PowerDVD, though I cannot find that CD at this time.

Well, I leave tonight for a college visit to Stanford, so it would probably get shipped next Monday. Sorry if that's a problem, but that's the best I can do.

Back