Hi folks,
I'm planning on getting a larger display soon and I need to upgrade my venerable GPU for gaming.
I'm offering my Sapphire HD 6950 2GB.
It looks just like this model:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102945
I purchased a reference HD 6950 in February 2011. I started having some issues with it, and exchanged it under warranty around November 2012. The current card was the warranty replacement. It's a non-reference with a dual fan cooler and a teal PCB. It's been in my machine for about 16 months. I haven't attempted unlocking. I do occasional gaming but I rarely push it, and I've never done any sort of distributed computing.
Looking to get about $$$ SOLD $$$
Heatware under nalc
I'm planning on getting a larger display soon and I need to upgrade my venerable GPU for gaming.
I'm offering my Sapphire HD 6950 2GB.
It looks just like this model:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102945
I purchased a reference HD 6950 in February 2011. I started having some issues with it, and exchanged it under warranty around November 2012. The current card was the warranty replacement. It's a non-reference with a dual fan cooler and a teal PCB. It's been in my machine for about 16 months. I haven't attempted unlocking. I do occasional gaming but I rarely push it, and I've never done any sort of distributed computing.
Looking to get about $$$ SOLD $$$
Heatware under nalc
Last edited: