FS: SAPPHIRE 6970 2GB

v6maro

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD

$xxx shipped OBO. Waiting on my GTX 680 to arrive, as soon as it does, this ships out. update: this is arriving monday 3/26

No heatware, but I have ebay feedback:
http://myworld.ebay.com/dpz298

I accept paypal. PM me.

-Steve

Last edited:
yeah, 100% stock. I didn't even OC it. I don't mess with my parts much so it's pretty much new-used :).

black and red doesn't tell us it's reference. If you don't know, post a picture of the exact card. Some of us need to be certain it's reference design for water cooling purposes.

black and red doesn't tell us it's reference. If you don't know, post a picture of the exact card. Some of us need to be certain it's reference design for water cooling purposes.

Gotya. It's this one:
images

I'll snap a pic when I get home as well. Comes with the box & everything.

NEW PRICE: $225 shipped

Last edited:
does this have any kind of warranty still active on it?

Doesn't Sapphire carry a 2 year warranty, meaning this should be covered til atleast the end of this year?

Doesn't Sapphire carry a 2 year warranty, meaning this should be covered til atleast the end of this year?

Yes, this is true, but it only applies to the first owner. You have to tell the RMA center that you are the original owner (using original owner's name) and you have moved.

yes, it was purchased on 7/20/11, so good until 7/20/13

Yes, this is true, but it only applies to the first owner. You have to tell the RMA center that you are the original owner (using original owner's name) and you have moved.

Correct.

Still available!!

Replied - 1 pending sale, 1 in line, will update this later today.

Deal fell thru, moving on to the next guy, you have a pm, one behind you.

A buddy just bought a 6970 from me and is looking for another. I sent him this link...

Back