FS: Samsung X820 / Ultra 6.9 Cell Phone

Liekomg

Limp Gawd
Hey guys. I'm selling my Samsung X820 which I used for about 5 months. Its been an excellent phone with great reception. The thinness has to be seen to be believed! Incase you don't know, this phone is currently the thinnest on the market at 6.9mm thick! It has a 2.0mp camera which takes great pictures outdoors in good lighting. The screen is bright and crisp, and the UI is snappy with no slowdowns. If you have any questions about the specifics of the phone, feel free to ask. Please note that this is an unlocked GSM phone, and will work on any GSM network.

I would rate the condition 9/10, and is close to mint with the exception of a few small scuffs on the back of the phone near the bottom. It has been kept in a soft case at all times. It comes with the original packaging, box, accessories, etc. It comes with a US charger so an adapter is not needed.

I am looking for $175 shipped anywhere in the US.

Pics of the phone:

x820a.jpg

x820b.jpg

x820c.jpg

Here are some sample pics that I took using the phone's 2megapixel camera.

A0098.jpg

A0122.jpg

SP_A0029s.jpg

Damn, those are a lot nicer pics than the shitty 1.3MP cam on my Samsung "I wish I were an X820" Trace.

Damn, those are a lot nicer pics than the shitty 1.3MP cam on my Samsung "I wish I were an X820" Trace.

Yeah, it can take some beautiful shots once you learn how to use it. The great camera and the stock Samsung firmware is one of the main reasons I went with the X820 over the Trace.

Back