FS: Samsung Q1 Ultra Premium UMPC

BigD1108

Limp Gawd
Terms of sale:

1. I have verified that item(s) is/are in good working condition, and is exactly as described. As such, all sales are final and no warranty is offered or implied.
2. I will not ship first. I will, however, ship within 24 hours of non-CC PayPal payment. Tracking or delivery confirmation information will be provided.
3. Item(s) will be shipped USPS with Delivery Confirmation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What that said, I'm selling my Q1 Ultra Premium Ultra-mobile PC. It has been fun to tinker with, but I'm looking for something else to play around with (or cash to buy something else to play around with).

It features a 1.3GHz Core Solo U1500 processor, 1GB of RAM (upgradeable to 2GB), an 80GB HDD, a 7" 1024x600 touchscreen, Wifi, Bluetooth, 100M LAN port, VGA out, and many other cool things.

It is currently running Windows 7 Ultimate, but I will not be including a COA with the unit. You may activate Windows 7 with your own license, or reinstall the original OS (Windows XP Tablet Edition) with the included media, your choice.

I'm asking $300 shipped OBO CONUS for it. The package includes:

Samsung Q1 Ultra Premium Tablet PC
Official Samsung Q1 Ultra velvet slipcase
AC Adapter
Original installation media/documentation

100% positive eBay feedback under d_a1115

New to HeatWare, but I have an account under BigD1108 (1-0-0)

Cash is king here, but I'm a geek like the rest of you guys (and girls) on [H], so if you have something cool to offer up in partial/full trade, I'm all ears.

Here are some pictures:

2j0fkn8.jpg

4zugpw.jpg

2v920km.jpg

Last edited:
Back