FS: Samsung Galaxy S4 White 16GB (Verizon) $180

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfofone

Gawd
For Sale:

Payment: Paypal
Shipping Method: USPS Priority or FedEx Home Delivery
Price: Prices are OBO, so make me an offer.
Reference: Heatware is wolfofone
Other: Continental US Only.

Currently For Sale:

Samsung Galaxy S4 White 16GB (Verizon Wireless runs on Verizon's LTE network
Price: SOLD

Today I switched to T-Mobile so I am selling my Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. It is an insurance replacement that I have been using for about four months and is in good condition. The screen is scratch free. There are two very minor defects on the silver band that goes around the edge on the top edge by the headphone jack and the bottom right corner. They look like small scrapes or dents but it's hard for me to tell exactly since they are so small, and I wasn't able to get a good picture of them.

94yL8Di.jpg

I have the phone, original battery, and original USB wall charger. I do not have the original white USB-to-micro USB cable (I lost it while traveling) but I am including a black Nokia USB cable with cable clip and I can include a micro USB wall charger (AC-to-micro USB adapter, the cable is not removable from the wall wart) as well if you wish. I also am not including the original ear buds. Other than the USB cable and ear buds, you are getting all of the original packaging and items (getting started guide and all the paperwork that comes in the box, ect).

You can see images of the phone and what is included here. It will be shipped via USPS or FedEx double boxed. Thanks for looking!

Image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/pm0IK

I've blacked out the IMEI but if there's a safe way to share it (?) I will. I ran it through a free ESN checker (Swappa) and it came back okay (as expected).

Last edited:
bump-price drop!

Feel free to make me an offer, I'd rather it go to someone on [H] than to deal with ebay :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back