FS: samsung 19" widescreen lcd

Manaknight

Supreme [H]ardness
heya

i'm looking to get away from my Samsung Syncmaster monitor, as i need bigger for the stuff that i do.

anyway its the 920bw 19 inch widescreen model (1440x900), it has a 4ms response, I think it has the chip that "enhances" performance from 4ms to 2ms

the important thing is that it has no dead pixels, and i don't think it has screen bleeding at least none that i can see. i'll take some pictures later on today. I have had it for just about a year which means its still under manufacturers warranty. I also have everything you need to run the monitor, including both vga and dvi cables, power cord, install cd (though i will include latest drivers), and screen cleaner thing. The only thing i don't have is the original box

if you need anything else about it, please let me know, i'm looking for get around 145 shipped for it. A lot of that goes into shipping because I am going to be very paranoid about shipping a monitor around. If thats totally unfair or unreasonable please shoot me a non lowball offer as i would like to get this out to recoup some cash on hand for the holidays.

thankies ;)

refs are in profile

heat - manaknight
ebay - knyghtblade

i've been here a while

i'm at work right now, i'll get some pics tonight

bump, got my new monitor set up and just need to recoup so i can get christmas presents for the people i see after christmas. i'm working on pics but haven't had time to get fresh batteries for the cam, i can snap cell phone shots til then if you are interested

Back